Just what the title says..one of the local music stores around me has an Ibanez Prestige RG1570 in sparkle blue for $699.00...Catch is, there's no trem arm, has 2 scratches, and one ding (bout 1/2 the size of a penny, edge of the guitar near the strap button)

AND NO CASE.

I was just thinking ( really really thinking) that I should probably snap this up...I can just barely afford it, but it would be a good guitar, so what do you all think?

thanks guys!
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Offer him $625 for the guitar and hard case. If he takes it, good deal. If he doesnt, then buy a guitar thats actually worth $700.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I got a mint rg1570 with dimarzios and case for 530$ on ebay. And that's in expensive europe.
No.
I saw a 570 and a 1570 right next to each other in GC yesterday, both in not-so-hot condition but still quite similar if slightly worse than that... and both together were less than what you want to pay for one.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.