Page 1 of 2
you will be hit on by girls and guys so ugly that words can't describe them.
[Cool Post-N00b of the Pedalboard Thread]
Guitars:Fender Am. Standard Telecaster, Gibson SG
Amp:Fender Blues Jr.
Pedals:EQD Dream Crusher->Polytune->PH-1r->Fulldrive 2->Barber LTD->Catalinbread DLS->CE-3->Strymon El Capistan->EQD Ghost Echo
I've dabbled in it, wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I would not recommend it
It just is a setup for creepers everywhere man
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
I've dabbled in it, wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Good God man you're in college. That's like......the prime of easy access dating!
I've done it. I met my ex, was in a relationship for a year with her.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by blake1221
Good God man you're in college. That's like......the prime of easy access dating!

And yet here I am
Quote by lolmnt
It worked for Soap, Ian.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Since horrorshow means "Good" or "Fantastic" etc,

Your question can only give one answer.

Quote by blake1221

Yeah I think that's what everyone thinks.
Quote by Fisheth24
I've done it. I met my ex, was in a relationship for a year with her.

seems to be a common thing i hear short term relationships from dating sites. how did it end? was she mental?
Quote by championguitar
you will be hit on by girls and guys so ugly that words can't describe them.
Exactly this
ggg1 ggg3

It's pretty creepy, my friend and I made a fake profile as a girl once, and we had at least 30 messages a day from guys with the lamest possible pickup attempts. Shit's wack, bro
NOPE
It's not as bad as you would think. I've met some great people online; in fact the friends I've met online are WAY closer than the people I met IRL. I had one relationship in my life, I met her online, and it was wonderful until she dumped me. She was a bitch but I wouldn't have known that had I initially met her IRL in the first place.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
a friend of mine just met a guy online. i am waiting for the train wreck to ensue, although in this case i am not sure which will cause the wreck. She loves to sabotage relationships so i see a ripped out heart in this poor saps near future.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by blake1221

Hey, that only works if you're good looking.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I have a relationship with someone I know over and because of the internet.

Wasn't a dating site though.
I'll admit to using a dating site. However, I'm far too shallow to be successful in that venture. Forever alone is my destiny, I've accepted this.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
I have a relationship with someone I know over and because of the internet.

Wasn't a dating site though.

Same here, never thought I would though. However the price of plane tickets is well worth it for me.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by palm mute
Same here, never thought I would though. However the price of plane tickets is well worth it for me.

Yeah that's why I'm looking forward to getting to Uni. I currently struggle to afford public transport into my town, never mind several grand round trip across the atlantic
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Yeah that's why I'm looking forward to getting to Uni. I currently struggle to afford public transport into my town, never mind several grand round trip across the atlantic

Oh you too man? I think you are the opposite of me though, you want to go west. Either way, fuck the Atlantic.

It's really hard but once you get the money it is completely worth it. Best of luck to you
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by Mazzakazza
Since horrorshow means "Good" or "Fantastic" etc,

Your question can only give one answer.

Ever since I started taking a Russian class, the slang in that book makes a LOT more sense. Why the slang of a bunch of English chavs is based off Russian, however, is beyond me.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Quote by teachmeviolence
Ever since I started taking a Russian class, the slang in that book makes a LOT more sense. Why the slang of a bunch of English chavs is based off Russian, however, is beyond me.

Calling them 'chavs' isn't really accurate.

Burgess spoke Russian, and used it to form the majority of nadsat slang in A Clockwork Orange. He was interested in language, I don't think there's really much of a reason besides distancing (initially) Alex's narrative.

edit: also 'nadsat' is pretty close to teenager in russian, iirc.
Last edited by Mazzakazza at Nov 28, 2011,
Quote by Mazzakazza
Calling them 'chavs' isn't really accurate.

I thought "chav" was just a British way of saying "thug"? Or is that not right? I don't know much about Britain other than you guys like tea and crumpets and say "maths" instead of "math".
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Just how desperate are you?

Because nobody should be so desperate to resort to the internet.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by teachmeviolence
I thought "chav" was just a British way of saying "thug"? Or is that not right? I don't know much about Britain other than you guys like tea and crumpets and say "maths" instead of "math".

Sort of. It's anachronistic to call Alex and pals 'chavs' but I suppose they would be similar. Though. Chavs are less intelligent, and yes they are thugs, but you really need to meet one to realise the level of braindead. It's beyond thug, beyond mob.

Think, pure idiocy in the form of a human being, wrapped in a tracksuit.
I met my girlfriend via IRC...I think internet dating sites might be a step or two above that
Quote by TheBurningFish
"OH GOD OH GOD MUM MUM I PISSED MILK OH MY GOD OH MY GOD "

Something like that. All the while, his pants are still about his ankles and his semi erect sausage drips on the carpet as he runs around like a headless chicken...
My uncle had divorced after being married for 10 years.

A couple of years later, he decided to find another woman. He's been engaged with a woman that he originally met on a dating site. They've been together for 3 years now and they both take great care of the woman's son. My uncle couldn't be happier and he loves being a father.

I was very skeptical of internet dating, but knowing how well they've gotten along together, i think the internet is a good way to meet like-minded people.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Nov 28, 2011,
Internet-Dating when you're a single over 40? Cool as pie.

Internet-Dating when you're single under the age of 26? Sad.

Internet-Dating between 26 and 40? Nutcase.
A friend of mine met his younger gf through an MMO. They were internet dating for about a year until she ran from home (she dropped out of high school before that) and moved in with him while he's still living at home. They are still together O_o. She's not ugly or fat either.
tastbuds.fm is actually a pretty cool dating site. It matches you with people based on your music tastes. I haven't gotten any dates out of it, not that thats really what I'm looking for anyways, but I did meet this one chick who's really into super obscure psych rock, so we're like best friends now
I had an account on a gay dating website for awhile, because some friends and I thought it might be interesting... my profile said 18, and the pictures were of myself (17).... I got messages from so many old people.... one of them was 84.... what the **** was he doing on a dating website?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Hey, that only works if you're good looking.

This guy gets it
Quote by lolmnt
If facebook counts then yes. You have met before or have a mutual friend you both know really well to kind of break through the "creepy" barrier. Actually I've never had to initiate. It's always been the girl facebook stalking and friend requesting me.

Quote by herby190
one of them was 84.... what the **** was he doing on a dating website?

Tryin ta get some action before he dies, give him a break, damn.
Quote by BlackVoid
Tryin ta get some action before he dies, give him a break, damn.
And why did he think that was going to happen with an 18 year old kid?
I've done it.

As a tall, white, not super ugly, 22 year old in professional pharmacy school it was like shooting fish in a barrel.

It's so easy to get laid it's unbelievable.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Page 1 of 2