The most random things pop into my head, all the time. It's crazy. I can daydream for hours on end. Today I spent an hour laying down under a tree, just thinking. It was actually very relaxing, you should try it.

Anyhow, last night I was with my girl, and for some reason "13 green" popped into my head.. just the idea of it hit me so hard. As if I was either hearing it or reading it off a paper. I have no idea where it came from.

Do I have schizophrenia or a brain tumor? Or can someone else relate to this experience?

I've been sleeping fine lately. The only thing different is that I turned 21 a month ago and have started drinking occasionally. But I don't think that would cause this... hmmmm...
It sounds to me like you still have some spirit left in you, or perhaps a soul. If such is the case I assume you have never worked in retail
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Vendetta16
It sounds to me like you still have some spirit left in you, or perhaps a soul. If such is the case I assume you have never worked in retail

Fucking retail.
Quote by whoomit
Fucking retail.

Amen brother
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Sometimes, I'd be lying down and I'd suddenly feel like I'm falling/spinning. Goes away after a few seconds
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Nov 28, 2011,
Well what your brain doesn't do is learn grammar, TS.

But yes, sometimes when i'm stressed somthing completly irrelevent that i havn't thought about in years pops into my head. But no big deal.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by geetarguy13

Do I have schizophrenia or a brain tumor? Or can someone else relate to this experience?

You have given us definitively diagnosable information in a three-sentence anecdote. Impressive. Also that was way more full of big words than it felt when I typed it.

No you don't fucking have schizophrenia because a random thought popped into your head. If anything that sounds more like AIDS.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

You're clearly the medium for some sort of spirit who is trying to tell you how the upcoming years harvest will be. Once you are able to become a full shaman and learn to channel the spirits you can become some sort of weird cult leader thingy.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Well what your brain doesn't do is learn grammar, TS.

But yes, sometimes when i'm stressed somthing completly irrelevent that i havn't thought about in years pops into my head. But no big deal.

Say what?
Quote by geetarguy13
The most random things pop into my head, all the time. It's crazy. I can daydream for hours on end. Today I spent an hour laying down under a tree, just thinking. It was actually very relaxing, you should try it.

Anyhow, last night I was with my girl, and for some reason "13 green" popped into my head.. just the idea of it hit me so hard. As if I was either hearing it or reading it off a paper. I have no idea where it came from.

I've been sleeping fine lately. The only thing different is that I turned 21 a month ago and have started drinking occasionally. But I don't think that would cause this... hmmmm...

Does your family have a history of schizophrenia or any other mental illness, or even just one immediate relative? So far from what you've written, there is nothing that suggests schizophrenia, much less a brain tumor. If you have severe paranoia, auditory hallucinations or visual hallucinations, and they start to significantly disrupt your daily functioning, then I would start to worry about schizophrenia.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Wisthekiller
I recently lost my conscious so now I have no filter stopping me from doing morally terrible things.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by geetarguy13
Today I spent an hour laying down under a tree, just thinking. It was actually very relaxing, you should try it.

..... just the idea of it hit me so hard. As if I was either hearing it or reading it off a paper. I have no idea where it came from....

....have started drinking occasionally. But I don't think that would cause this... hmmmm...

You appear to have slipped into the mental state of a 19th century poet, sir.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by Wisthekiller
What the HELL happened to his face???

I know. It'th dethpicable.

How in the name of Reimer does one "lose" his conscience?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Your brain isn't a computer, brother

Sounds like just a random little thought to me!
Quote by SteveHouse
I know. It'th dethpicable.

How in the name of Reimer does one "lose" his conscience?

Well, I used to be all nice persony for the most part, completely honest, and then I accidentally cheated on my girlfriend with some other girl, and the very next day with the other girl's best friend. Somehow I feel/felt NO guilt at all.
Well then you're clearly a psychopath.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Happens occasionally, but I'm taking 13 Green as a band name.

EDIT: Nevermind, Green Thirteen is already taken
Quote by behind_you
Sometimes, I'd be lying down and I'd suddenly feel like I'm falling/spinning. Goes away after a few seconds

Slight vertigo.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
sometimes when im playing my gameboy it feels like my hand is upside down
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
sometimes I like to sit in the rain and think about how small and ****ed up I am. Then I imagine people for laughing at me because I am neither then I just feel despair.

I am clearly a tortured artist.
Quote by Jawlytomtom
sometimes I like to sit in the rain and think about how small and ****ed up I am. Then I imagine people for laughing at me because I am neither then I just feel despair.

I am clearly a tortured artist.

;_;
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
my brain talks to me and answers back and then writes an analytical essay why i should never apply for a job in retail
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Sometimes, when I see spelling mistakes in thread titles, my brain says: 'open the thread, make a joke about it, you're probably the first.' This has nevery happened
"Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: it might have been."

Quote by guitarplayer$
I was in a band in grade 7 with a could of dudes named "dabo" and tyler. My name's steve so we actually went on stage as S.T.D.
Quote by whoomit
Fucking retail.

Fast food, too

I've worked in fast food for about a year now, not one shred of my soul is left
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
This afternoon on the busride home I freaked myself out a bit.
I was tired as hell, still am, and was thinking about how my throat was itchy as hell. All of a sudden I thought/heard : "Just stop breathing then". It was freaky as hell cause it sounded like someone said those words to me, but there was no-one in my immediate surroundings and I was listening music at the time. And no, it wasn't part of the song, I heard it in dutch (because I'm Dutch) and the song's in english.
Was wtf'd for a minute and then just shrugged it off.
GEAR:
Ibanez SR605
Some 71' P-Bass
Orange Bass Terror 500 > Markbass 4x10