http://youtu.be/WAN_Wy8vY5w

How do we live in a country where a crazy latino guy named Bloody Loco is allowed to go on a subway? Honestly, I really fear for my and my great country's safety and well being when I can't go on the NY subway without someone yelling at me that I better recognize that shit ASAP. People like this should be removed from the gene pool AfuckinSAP.

Warning: The above video is extremely disturbing and may make you want to stay out on NY public transit forever.
Last edited by genghisgandhi at Nov 28, 2011,
I don't live anywhere near NY so I'm going to watch it.

ASE ****IN SAP!

That guy reading looks pretty well built, so a fight could have been entertaining.

He don't have no fear in his heart
Last edited by SkepsisMetal at Nov 28, 2011,
That's what you American kids get thinking it's cool to be STRAIGHT UP GEE MONEH BRAAAAAAP BRAAAAAAAAAAP.

KILL A NYUGGAH en SMOKE TREEEEEEES yo.

Oh America, when will you learn?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I don't see what you're getting so angry about. Yeah he's an asshole, but it's not like he's going to get anywhere in life acting like that. Someday he's going to push the wrong guy and get his ass handed to him. People like that will get beat real quick.
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
Quote by )v(egaFan90
I don't see what you're getting so angry about. Yeah he's an asshole, but it's not like he's going to get anywhere in life acting like that. Someday he's going to push the wrong guy and get his ass handed to him. People like that will get beat real quick.

hurrdurr
Lol the other guy looks like Carton. Seems fake to me
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I live in NYC. I go on the train often. I see that happen too many times. A few times it happened to me. The best thing to do is just act like that guy did and move to the next cart. It's nothing to me now.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by losing battle
Lol the other guy looks like Carton. Seems fake to me

trill as fuck
Quote by )v(egaFan90

Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS0sqUhfzx0

If you haven't seen this already, watch for the words on the Santa guy's T shirt.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
YOU BETTA RECANIZE THAT SHIT ACE FøCKIN SAP

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Hell, this is why I'd never want to go to NY (unless rich enough to completely avoid mass transit)

It's painful to see a crowd of people just standing there while a respectable enough guy gets verbally tormented by some insignificant piece of shit. Y'know if the guy in blue had been followed & beaten or killed this video would hold a lot more weight to it. So I ask, why wait until the guy gets beat down or murdered to recognize the weight of this video? Bloody Loco is obviously a time bomb primed & ready to explode. Why let the bomb explode before anything is done? Is it not better to prevent an explosion than to deal w/ the aftermath of the blast? The American justice systems are not prepared to proactively deal with these kinds of things, which is why so many of these "things" (not people) walk the street. I refer to them as things because that is all they are. In fact, most of these types of people refer to themselves as dogs. If you're a man that refers to himself as a dog, then be prepared to be treated like one. Thgis growling dog needs to get slapped in the mouth & nose rubbed in his own shit so he knows what it smells like. If this dog bites, lock him up. If he bites again, take him out to the field...

...BLAM! Problem solved. Dogs are treated as dogs. The truth of the matter is, I'd probably have a harder time killing an actual dog for it's natural tendencies than I would ending this dawg's life for his actions that remain completely in his control. Dog's have very little control over their own actions & usually rely on emotion & instinct. Man has the upper hand of logical thought. Based on this video, I'd say our subject has very little in the way of logic & leans more toward the emotional, instinctual train of thought. Obviously his canine-instincts have taken over & convinced him that he must establish dominance over the "weaker" of his canine brother, & earn the respect of his other canine brothers. Sad part of the story is that this dog doesn't see that he's not with other dogs, so it must be concluded that this dog is blind as well. Now, of what use is it to anybody to have a blind dog that is overly-aggressive, hmm? Out to the field with this one, methinks...

BLAM! problem solved.
"WTF AMERICA!!?"

How in the hell do you relate America to this one crazy motherfucker? Do you want Obama to call you and apologize for not hunting this guy down and having him exiled or something? Jesus Christ, you must be pretty pretentious then huh.

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
"WTF AMERICA!!?"

How in the hell do you relate America to this one crazy motherfucker? Do you want Obama to call you and apologize for not hunting this guy down and having him exiled or something? Jesus Christ, you must be pretty pretentious then huh.

(Invalid img)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

The guy he's yelling at is funnier than Bloody Loco, "Look at me in my eyes!" *man looks him straight in the eyes and smiles* "Recognize my ****in name, Ace ****in sap!" *man looks back at book and keeps reading*
you're a stone fox
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

Are you part of the UN? Do you know Barack and if so, could you ask him about the whole apology thing for ghengisghandi?

Hey, just because I moved into the desert on Minecraft, that doesn't mean I know all the cacti. Fkn wacis.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

He's reading suspiciously fast.

He handled it really well, although it's a shame everyone else just stood and watched.

Quote by Gerard_xD
He's reading suspiciously fast.

He handled it really well, although it's a shame everyone else just stood and watched.

I guess nobody really knows what's it like in NY. Any interference would set the guy off. You think anybody is surprised at this? On the contrary, people are so used to it, they find this is the best way to deal with this situation and gets to a point where it becomes a normal thing. No one gets upset anymore. This is consider a great ending.

Too many times, I've seen some innocent women trying to help get smashed in the face when the situation didn't involve her, people get stabbed, people fight.

The only way to prevent it is for more cops to patrol the train but there's not enough time and police force for that.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

You're angry because crazy people are crazy and it's near impossible to stop them from being crazy?

Really?
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
I love the way that guy just sits there smiling and reading his book nonchalantly. Kudos to his badass.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 71-73
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 1-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-5
Quote by Ganoosh
You're angry because crazy people are crazy and it's near impossible to stop them from being crazy?

Really?

YOU BEST GET SANE ACE FØCKIN SAP

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

I don't see what you're getting so angry about. Yeah he's an asshole, but it's not like he's going to get anywhere in life acting like that. Someday he's going to push the wrong guy and get his ass handed to him. People like that will get beat real quick. http://unrelo.com/2hgK
I want to see a video of Bloody Loco vs Racist Engishwoman.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Quote by poiweyu
I don't see what you're getting so angry about. Yeah he's an asshole, but it's not like he's going to get anywhere in life acting like that. Someday he's going to push the wrong guy and get his ass handed to him. People like that will get beat real quick. [linky link]

They're getting smarter.
I'm not sure why people are still rallying around Epic Beard Man. This Cracked Article pretty much sums up my thoughts on it. http://www.cracked.com/article_18725_the-truth-about-epic-beard-man-viral-video.html

On Topic though, reading man did everything right. He was cool as a cucumber, and didn't make the confrontation escalate into something more serious.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
God bless the second amendment.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Blue sweater guy bumped into loco's leg and loco called him a pussy. Blue sweater guy said I am what I eat, a women laughed, loco got angry and the video starts.
Quote by G.R.
Blue sweater guy bumped into loco's leg and loco called him a pussy. Blue sweater guy said I am what I eat, a women laughed, loco got angry and the video starts.

I like this guy a lot.

Too bad he'll probs get turned into 4chan's hero
Quote by poiweyu

Wow, bots are making better contributions than me nowadays. Not to mention they use better grammar and spelling than most forum users.
This city is full of lowlifes like that, trying to prove how tough and "hard" they are with random bystanders and only making fools of themselves. "Bloody Loco" doesn't "have no fear in muh heart"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.