Erry Year
17 10%
Erry joke option
31 19%
I don't feel love.
56 34%
Voters: 163.
Page 1 of 2
How often do you tell your family that you love them? And not your wife during sex, I mean like your mother and father, sister or brother.

I tell my parents I love 'em everynight, but I don't think I've ever told my sister...
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
My mum does say sometimes, but my dad never did.

I don't tell them either unless the situation is perfectly appropriate.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
I only tell my family in a goofy, non-serious voice from time to time. Other than that, I rarely say it.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Meh.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I've been in a loveless void for some times now.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Everytime a UGer reads one of my posts and makes a thread based on it.

I <3 you nana and I'm going to call you tonight
Everyday, mang.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It's been years, and that's a good thing. My parents aren't bad parents and I don't think we dislike each other, but I won't be sad to leave home, and they won't be sad when I leave. I don't care how much of a dick you will all think I am for this, but I do not love my sister, at all.

Edit: I voted for "I don't feel love".
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Nov 28, 2011,
Quote by devourke
Everytime a UGer reads one of my posts and makes a thread based on it.

I <3 you nana and I'm going to call you tonight

was that you? 5 minutes ago suddenly seems like years...
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Quote by bry0n
was that you? 5 minutes ago suddenly seems like years...

The post in the thread with the guy apologising for everything?
Only my mom really, but the rest of them know it
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by devourke
The post in the thread with the guy apologising for everything?

wow, my memory's shit. That was you.
Quote by denfilade

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
I tell one of my sisters, and my parents, and my grandmother. But the rest of my family are hardly family at all, so I never tell them. I don't tell my friends very often, either. It's just unnecessary, and derails our conversations.
Quote by blake1221
I tell my parents that err day.

Siblings get it a little less, but they know.

this.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Female family? Erry day. Also lots of hugging and such. It's not even them, I just do not care at all about personal bubbles.
Male family? Once in a while. Leaving for a period of time, birthdays. Such things.

Same way with my friends. Though my male friends hear it more than my male family. Not by much though.
Last edited by cornmancer at Nov 28, 2011,
Never. I do love them and they know it, but no one in my family really says it.
cat
I have only said that to my parents on one occasion. When I moved out at 18. It felt really awkward.

Never my sister.

Very rarely my dad.

Always my Mom.

Too much my girlfriend.

But most of all.... my dogs.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
does it have to be said to other people? if it doesn't then i say it quite a bit
Erryday to my mom, sometimes to my dad, sometimes less to my stepmom, neva to my stepdad.
Erryday. Super close best frand!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I love my momma! But really I don't live with my parents so I only talk to them like once a week. But I do tell them I love them when ending most phone conversations.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.
I don't tell people I love them, because that's not a phrase I like to throw around. And to be totally honest, I don't love many people. I'm not close with my family except for one of my brothers (which I do love) and I love my little niece. Beyond that...

I'm not close with people in general.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I never told anyone in my family except a handful of times to my mom. One time i said it to my dad when i was little, he never said it back. Dont really say it any more to anyone. Its not really important I think.
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
If I'm out I'll tell my mom that I love her when she calls me, and I tell her almost every night. I never tell my dad that I love him, and I rarely tell my little brothers.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
usually every time we speak as we say goodbye. the only ones i don't say it to are my grandfather and my cousins. they'd probably feel ackward. honestly, i would too.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Nov 29, 2011,
I never tell my parents I love them. It'd just be awkward. But I have a great relationship with both of them, and huge respect for both of them, I know that they know how I feel about them. To me that's what's really important.
Page 1 of 2