As I was about to say before you so rudely deleted your thread, article's from your join date...
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
you might want to check the date on that, buddy. we had a thread on this a year ago.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Why did you get rid of your first thread and then create on with a purposely inflammatory title?
Oh shit..

This is brand new news to me.

No offense intended, by the way...

It isn't smart to judge somebody based on their join date bcuz I've been lurking since oh six.
Last edited by C3g6m4 at Nov 28, 2011,
Oh yeah and I've been lurking since '78
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by C3g6m4
Oh shit..

This is brand new news to me.

No offense intended, by the way...

It isn't smart to judge somebody based on their join date bcuz I've been lurking since oh six.

If you lurk a forum for 4 years before joining it's time to your priorities.
Quote by genghisgandhi

I accidentally my priorities
Quote by genghisgandhi

Did you accidentally the priorities?

SKEDIT: ****ing.. wow stupid ninja^

Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Last edited by skylerjames13 at Nov 28, 2011,
And people make fun of the South!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I joined in 06 and started properly posting this year.

Ya'll niggas need to learn to prepare for the future

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
So? What is the UN gonna do about it if this didn't pass and some country executed gays?
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
In other news, old news is old! Now, weather at 6:15PM...

Quote by rgrockr
So? What is the UN gonna do about it if this didn't pass and some country executed gays?

What the UN always does. Go, "Here's a sanction." Then, watch as said sanctioned countries proceed to not care.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Nov 29, 2011,
Quote by C3g6m4

That's what multis say when they can inexplicably recall something that 'happened' here before they joined.
Quote by stndrdprcdre
If you can take a dick....

.....you can take a bullet to the head.

If you can take a cumshot...

...you can get a gunshot.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
If you can suck a dick.....

....then you can suck a dick.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hey if the majority wanted it, well thats what the majority gets. First world nations are in the minority and not everyone is as educated as your typical super liberal internet douche. Its terrible, but it will change in time.
Quote by epiless
Hey if the majority wanted it, well thats what the majority gets. First world nations are in the minority and not everyone is as educated as your typical super liberal internet douche. Its terrible, but it will change in time.

So you're saying that because I'm opposed to governments killing humans because of their sexual orientation, I'm a super liberal douche?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
So you're saying that because I'm opposed to governments killing humans because of their sexual orientation, I'm a super liberal douche?

Yeah, the implication of his post is extremely offensive.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

I'm saying that a lot of people get up in their own ass online and forget that there are way more people with a different opinion in this world than them.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
The UN's ****ing useless.

No wonder when Russia and China are given two of the vetos to use whenever one of their buddies are acting like shit somewhere in the world.

Quote by epiless
I'm saying that a lot of people get up in their own ass online and forget that there are way more people with a different opinion in this world than them.

Why would an opinion on human rights from somehow who believes albino's contain special powers and that homosexuals are to be killed because of their sexuality, matter?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Nov 29, 2011,
Quote by epiless

Sorry if I seemed a bit 'up in my own ass' but it's a tad hard not to 'get up in my own ass' when there's discrimination and violence involved.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Sorry if I seemed a bit 'up in my own ass' but it's a tad hard not to 'get up in my own ass' when there's discrimination and violence involved.

I forgot talking about it on a forum is being involved. A forum none the less that attracts like minded people.
Quote by captaincrunk
Seriously... Why would anyone lurk this place? The pit that is.

I used to be afraid that I'd be judged for having bad posts here. Now I don't mind being judged for having bad posts here
Dev, your sig becomes more and more....applicable with each passing thread.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Quote by epiless

An opinion that apparently says it's okay to kill people based on arbitrary characteristics.

I'd like your opinion, on that note. I've got an ultimate plan I'd like to enact and I'm just looking for constructive criticism. The last guy told me to start calling it a "final solution" if you will.

(I know I just invoked Godwin's Law, but hey, it's worth it to make a holocaust joke.)
Quote by epiless

Personally, I'm fully aware that there are many people who don't share my point of view, but their numbers do very little to dissuade me from pointing out they're wrong.
Quote by pinheadslts75
An opinion that apparently says it's okay to kill people based on arbitrary characteristics.

I'd like your opinion, on that note. I've got an ultimate plan I'd like to enact and I'm just looking for constructive criticism. The last guy told me to start calling it a "final solution" if you will.

(I know I just invoked Godwin's Law, but hey, it's worth it to make a holocaust joke.)

good thing i'm not gay hehe...

hehe
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I don't see a Problem with this.... Considering that I'm muslim...

or all of the above is false.
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12