Spiral Architect, Symptom of The Universe, Children of The Grave, Black Sabbath, Iron Man, Children of the Sea, Computer God, I, Mob Rules, Sign of The Southern Cross, Lonely is the Word, Nightwing. Stuff like that.

I enjoy the vast majority of their discography, could probably count the songs I don't like as much on one hand. One of the greatest bands of all time.
Behind the Wall of Sleep
War Pigs
Into the Void
Lords of this World
A National Acrobat
Children of the Sea
Heaven and Hell
Sign of the Southern Cross
Can't say I've heard all of them, but there's something about Sabbath Bloody Sabbath that I like alot
Quote by mh1986
Spiral Architect, Symptom of The Universe, Children of The Grave, Black Sabbath, Iron Man, Children of the Sea, Computer God, I, Mob Rules, Sign of The Southern Cross, Lonely is the Word, Nightwing. Stuff like that.

I enjoy the vast majority of their discography, could probably count the songs I don't like as much on one hand. One of the greatest bands of all time.

I agree dude most of those songs ive checked out and they are wicked black sabbath rules
I really dig Children Of the Grave, Fairies Wear Boots, NIB, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, After All, Die Young, Neon Knights, Hole In the Sky and Laguna Sunrise.
Hey, I'm Mike.
Oh man I love em all. I remember back when is was in grade 5 like 10 years ago I guess. We had to do an air band presentation for whatever reason. Everyone in my group was suggesting all these crappy songs like n'sync and craaaap! I was like "Eff that man, lets do some Sabbath". Think we ended up doing Brittney Spears or something lol.
Last edited by Jrblues29 at Dec 6, 2011,

all of that
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Iron Man, Fairies Wear Boots, War Pigs, Heaven and Hell, and Lady Evil. These are my faves.

ron666
sabbath bloody sabbath, meglomania,symptom of the universe, children of the grave, black sabbath, into the void,
Paranoid, Crazy Train, and Iron Man....oh and let's not forget Planet Caravan.
Quote by Josh D.
Paranoid, Crazy Train, and Iron Man....oh and let's not forget Planet Caravan.

Crazy Train is not a Black Sabbath song

Here are my favorites:

Black Sabbath (the song), Children of The Grave, Snowblind, Electric Funeral, War Pigs, The Wizard, and Fairies Wear Boots.
Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
Mine would be Into The Void, Electric Funeral, Children Of The Grave, Iron Man, Heaven and Hell, Black Sabbath, Neon Nights, War Pigs, Planet Caravan, etc etc. I basically love most of their discography.
Ozzy era: Black Sabbath, War Pigs, Lord of This World, Into the Void, Tomorrow's Dream, Snowblind, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Symptom of the Universe, Megalomania, The Writ, Never Say Die, Johnny Blade

Dio era: Children of the Sea, Heaven and Hell, Voodoo, The Sign of the Southern Cross, After All (The Dead), Bible Black, Follow the Tears

Ian Gillan & Glenn Hughes eras: Zero the Hero, Born Again, Sphinx (The Guardian)/Seventh Star

Tony Martin era: The Shining, Eternal Idol, When Death Calls, Black Moon, Nightwing, The Battle of Tyr/Odin's Court/Valhalla
Into the Void
Sweet Leaf
Black Sabbath
N.I.B.

honestly, anything off the first 3.
Behind the Wall of Sleep! Epic riff

Iron Man is on my list of all-time best songs to jog with, great progressive song.

Also, After Forever has some deep lyrics, I really like that one as well
Quote by im_with_theband
Your G-string sounds funny?

Thats...

...wait for it...

...what she said

Quote by Pregowski92
people who post spontaneously unfunny, boring cliché comments are made about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit, on my threads.

good day, sir.
Quote by Spockleatard
Black Sabbath is a Heavy Metal band.

Why thank you, Captain Wikipedia
Quote by im_with_theband
Your G-string sounds funny?

Thats...

...wait for it...

...what she said

Quote by Pregowski92
people who post spontaneously unfunny, boring cliché comments are made about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit, on my threads.

good day, sir.
Johnny Blade
National Acrobat
Iron Man
Paranoid
Snow Blind
sabra Cadabra
War Pigs
The Warning
#1 2001 MII Jackson DK-2
#2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire
#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe
#4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson
#5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special
#6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
Quote by Spockleatard
Black Sabbath is a Heavy Metal band.

technically it could fit in the classic rock or heavy metal category

When I think Heavy Metal in the 70's I think Judas Priest or Iron Maiden
#1 2001 MII Jackson DK-2
#2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire
#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe
#4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson
#5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special
#6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath,War Pigs,NIB,Children of The Grave,Heaven and Hell,Paranoid,Fairys Wear Boots and The Wizard.
Quote by Sheep Shagger
Ozzy era: Black Sabbath, War Pigs, Lord of This World, Into the Void, Tomorrow's Dream, Snowblind, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Symptom of the Universe, Megalomania, The Writ, Never Say Die, Johnny Blade

Dio era: Children of the Sea, Heaven and Hell, Voodoo, The Sign of the Southern Cross, After All (The Dead), Bible Black, Follow the Tears

Ian Gillan & Glenn Hughes eras: Zero the Hero, Born Again, Sphinx (The Guardian)/Seventh Star

Tony Martin era: The Shining, Eternal Idol, When Death Calls, Black Moon, Nightwing, The Battle of Tyr/Odin's Court/Valhalla

You missed out "Turn up the Night" from the Dio Era, that song Rocks!!