Hey Pit,
My family Is getting A german Shepherd. just Wanted to Know if Anyone here Has had One and If you Have tips For dogcare. Also, what Should we Name him. He's newly Bred and Thus unnamed
They like to ****. Hard.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
call him DER FURHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Randomly capitalizing Words is Kinda cool, don't You Think so?

OT: Don't name him any of these:
Max
Buster
Champ
Buddy
Rocky
Jake
PM me for newts
Congratulations on Getting a New dog!!!

I personally Think you Should consider Naming it Something unique, Like Rex or Max Perhaps.
My mate's, as a puppy, was up to my bellybutton. They're tall things.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by StewieSwan

Max
Buster
Champ
Buddy
Rocky
Jake

Yes if it helps me get my point across.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by StewieSwan

Max
Rocky

These are the names of my dogs. I didn't name Max though, my family adopted him when he was 7 months old and he was already named.

I think Larry is a good name for a dog.
Saint Louis Blues
Thanks for The suggestions, Guys. i Think because He's german, I'm going To name Him Hudolf aitler
Last edited by xX.SirenSong.Xx at Nov 29, 2011,
I had one. Her name was Arwen. Awesome dogs, really intelligent. They have sensitive stomachs though, so watch out what you feed it.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Quote by deathdrummer
call him DER FURHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by stndrdprcdre
You shall name him Khaizer.

No, no, no. Call him 'Archduke Franz Ferdinand.'
I had two when I was younger, loved them to death. Make sure he gets enough exercise, and keep an eye on the way he walks as he ages. They're very prone to hip problems, and that's the reason we had to put the last one I had down. If it's caught early, though, it can be treated.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
My parents had a German shepherd before I was born.

They said that the dog absolutely hated black people. He would be perfectly happy unless a black person walked by, then he'd start barking and growling and tearing at his leash.

And my parents are politically correct so I know they aren't making it up. Let me know if your dog is also racist.
Last.fm

Baltimore Ravens
Washington Capitals
Baltimore Orioles
Jeff Gordon24
Alright pit,
My parents Have decided To make The name up To my Brother and I. i Told him Whichever the Pit chooses Shall be His name, And he Has agreed.
So pit, Choose:
Benjamin (or Ben/Benny) - my Brother's choice
Decimus - my choice
If There Are No Sheep In Germany Why Are They Called German Shepherds? I Thought Germans Only Herded The Jews A Long Time Ago Though
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Exercise is key... learn to love it, you should be walking him at least an hour and a half each day. Expect behavioural problems otherwise.
Don't listen to the GSD haters that spout rumours regarding aggression, the dog behaves according to the rules set by *you* in raising it.

I have a GSD X Husky, called Logan. He's very friendly, has a great temperament, I wouldn't swap him for another dog in the world. I envy you in getting a pup though, it is one of the best experiences...

I have my shepard at my feet now, his name is Axle and he is a huge boy, exercise and attention bro...and I pay for his food too... I am also now poor.
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.