Page 1 of 2
Anyone do this?

I got some new trucks & wheels last night. Yay Gallaz.
RIP Tom Searle.
yep.... pretty sure there is already a thread on this. If not **** me, idc and im not reporting.

Longboarding is nicer when there isnt snow in the ground :p It snowboarding season now
Yeah there's already a thread, but luckily, MH400 is above the law

I love longboarding, New Mexico's arroyos are world renowned.

Well at least the Indian School Arroyo is.
The only time I ride my board is if I park far enough away on the same level as the office building, and I would just ride it to and from my car. Most of the time I park in the bottom lot though, which pretty much means I hardly ever do it anymore.
Quote by blake1221
Yeah there's already a thread, but luckily, MH400 is above the law.

You know it.
RIP Tom Searle.
I live in a wonderfully hilly area in socal, so longboarding is the shit.

heres my baby, pretty thin/not too long, but its the greatest/smoothest ride ever

no one i know can ride this well, since the board is shaped slightly odd, and i keep my trucks kinda loose
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by MH400
You know it.

I remember you made a thread about fishing (Maybe?) and you had already made the ONLY Fishing thread like a month previously.

It made me lol
Quote by devourke
I remember you made a thread about fishing (Maybe?) and you had already made the ONLY Fishing thread like a month previously.

It made me lol

Thats nice, dear.

Quote by Ziggity
WRONG BOARDING.

Just ride a normal skateboard

I do.
RIP Tom Searle.
Is awesome! I'm so sad that there's no hills here in south texas to bomb....
Quote by Ziggity
WRONG BOARDING.

I do, but I also cant bomb giant hills on them, or roll over gravel/debris

longboards are amazing. Regular skateboards are only good for tricks, and thats not what i use it for

I wouldnt mountain bike on a fixie, would I?
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
can anyone suggest some good truck for my longboard?

I want new trucks for my Original Pintail "40 because the trucks of Original Suck!
Guitars:

- Fender Stratocaster
- Epiphone SG G-310
- Greg Bennet D7 12-string
- a cheap ukulele :P
- Stagg BC300NT
- Fender t-bucket 300 CE

Longboards:

- Original Pintail "40
- Loaded Vanguard "42 Bamboo
Quote by Ziggity
WRONG BOARDING.

lol, kid you have no idea what longboarding is.

Go do some of This and then come back to me. I rode "normal" skateboards for 5 years before i discovered longboarding. Now all I do is ride is ride longboards. Sliding at 30+ is a bit more gnar than doing a couple kickflips.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Ziggity
WRONG BOARDING.

skateboarding is for ******s, longboarding is ****ing sweet. i got mine at zumiez and its sjaped like a wrench. sweetass place to get some great long boarding stuff. also you can gear up for snowboarding for a good price there.
Quote by Chelseagrin6969
skateboarding is for ******s, longboarding is ****ing sweet. i got mine at zumiez and its sjaped like a wrench. sweetass place to get some great long boarding stuff. also you can gear up for snowboarding for a good price there.

Username + posting style + dumbassery

I'm going to enjoy hating and disregarding everything you have to say.

Quote by itchy guitar
lol, kid you have no idea what longboarding is.

Go do some of This and then come back to me. I rode "normal" skateboards for 5 years before i discovered longboarding. Now all I do is ride is ride longboards. Sliding at 30+ is a bit more gnar than doing a couple kickflips.

Unless someone sets the gnar bar too high.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj2IraHENII&feature=feedrec_grec_index
Last edited by blake1221 at Dec 2, 2011,
Used to do it. Don't like it anymore.

One time I bailed off onto the grass and put my face into a sprinkler. lol.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by blake1221
Username + posting style + dumbassery

I'm going to enjoy hating and disregarding everything you have to say.

you'll enjoy this Blake.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
you'll enjoy this Blake.

OH MY GOD

But seriously, don't let him come near the Hardcore forum. Please.
Longboarding is like skateboarding's gay cousin, to me. It's cool to chill with them once in a while, but chill with them too much and you might get mistaken for a fag
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
That nollie heel 5-0 tre out was ridiculous...kinda wanna watch the rest of Boyish now.

Dude, that entire part to me was straight ridiculous. I couldn't do a third of those tricks that he was throwing switch, down double sets.
I think they should be banned from every single college campus.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by blake1221
OH MY GOD

But seriously, don't let him come near the Hardcore forum. Please.

the metal forum regs will kill him long before he gets anywhere near there.

Quote by element4433

i'm glad no one rides them around my school (except for one of my radio buddies, but he's cool). now if i could just find a way to get rid of these random 10 year olds that always bike around campus...
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Dec 2, 2011,
Quote by DempseyPunk
I live in a wonderfully hilly area in socal, so longboarding is the shit.

heres my baby, pretty thin/not too long, but its the greatest/smoothest ride ever

no one i know can ride this well, since the board is shaped slightly odd, and i keep my trucks kinda loose

Another fan of The Cramps?
whats up you guys' asses. you got a problem with the shit i listen to? well you are sadly mistaken if your judging me on the music i said i listen too.
Quote by Chelseagrin6969
whats up you guys' asses. you got a problem with the shit i listen to? well you are sadly mistaken if your judging me on the music i said i listen too.

we don't really care, it's just that you have no idea what you're in for posting in that thread...
Quote by element4433

Especially the ones that push mongo and aren't quite balanced while they ride. It's embarrassing.
I've been thinking about getting a longboard considering I SUCK at regular skateboard
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
Quote by ETHANEVIL
I've been thinking about getting a longboard considering I SUCK at regular skateboard

If you've got the hills and some spare cash, I say go for it. A decent board's going to run you about $150.

Parking garages are fun too, more so if your footing is backside to the rotation of the garage.
Quote by blake1221
If you've got the hills and some spare cash, I say go for it. A decent board's going to run you about $150.

Parking garages are fun too, more so if your footing is backside to the rotation of the garage.

Don't really have either(parking garages, and hills I mean) but there's a lot of empty sidewalks, and roads. Plenty of other people longboard around here, especially arround the college campus. I was thinking more for transportation, considering my mom dosent have a car, nor any money for one. Plus bart Williams longboards. Enough said, there.
Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by stevebomb
Last edited by ETHANEVIL at Dec 2, 2011,
Than go for it. If it's for transportation, I recommend the short boards, however. They're styled a bit like old Santa Monicas, but a lot smaller, then set up with longboard wheels and trucks. They're fast as shit and not annoyingly cumbersome to carry around.
Quote by blake1221
Especially the ones that push mongo and aren't quite balanced while they ride. It's embarrassing.
More the people that try to ride through a crowd of people and are willing to run into you just cuz.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yeah, I probably will.
Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by stevebomb
Oh...them too. Last semester, I would show up late to class just to avoid crowds. So much better.
Quote by blake1221

That was ****ing SWEET. Don't get me wrong, I still love street skating, and it has its place, but the number of street skating kids that make fun of lonboarding astound me with their ignorance. I guess we have the kooks who cant skate and ride a board around campus because its the hip thing to do.

And the height of the gnarbar is debatable.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Page 1 of 2