Your/their middle or last name
0 0%
A nickname
19 20%
Bro
37 40%
Voters: 93.
Page 1 of 2
How would you address yourself? I realize this topic is a little serious for the pit, but please answer honestly and try not go get into any arguments.
Check out my band Disturbed
Punch myself. Hard.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
In the immortal words of Dave Mustaine:

"Hello me, meet the real me!"
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
**** myself. Hard.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
You are one sexy bitch
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
You are one sexy bitch

I know, but thanks anyway.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
I know, but thanks anyway.

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by StewieSwan
How would you address yourself? I realize this topic is a little serious for the pit, but please answer honestly and try not go get into any arguments.

Why would this get into an argument...

"dammit man, you will NOT address yourself like that! You are not that good a person!"
Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet.

Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Are you insane? Meeting up with my past/future self could cause disruptions in the space-time continuum!
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I would tell myself that i was him from the future and that terrible shits gonna happen unless he listens to me and does what i say.

Then i would send him on all sorts of spy missions for my own amusement
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Are you insane? Meeting up with my past/future self could cause disruptions in the space-time continuum!

TIME PARADOX!
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I would tell myself that i was him from the future and that terrible shits gonna happen unless he listens to me and does what i say.

Then i would send him on all sorts of spy missions for my own amusement

anyone else realize that if you did that, that would mean that you previously would have to do all that stuff too, thus only really making your own life miserable, unless we are talking about parallel universes.

and side note, if it was your future self you met, and decided to punch him, he would realize that having been in your spot before, thus he would dodge the hit and falcon punch you in the groin.
I'd probably ask him to pass me a 3/4 inch wrench from the toolbox, but he would correct me asking whether i ment 7/8. He'd then ask if i was doing some sort of weather experiment, to which i would reply yes and explain how i was hoping for some lightning.
Quote by devourke
I would probably either call me brah or cunt

Are you me from another dimension, brah? I was going to say the same thing, cunt.
id be like hey bro whats up. to anyone saying meeting your bro would disrupt the space time continuum my response it you can always go to another parallel universe where the result of all disruptions were normal, relevant to the universe you are in.
i'd avoid making any reference to a name. often referring to them as 'you' in speech. BUT SHOULD IT BE ME?
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Wouldn't say anything, I'd just stab him in the stomach and watch him bleed out.
OUT OF ORDER
i'd say "hi, Parallelo-me, do you want to swap?"
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
I wouldn't intorduce or address anyone in any way. I'd be way too busy pulling this face:

I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
I don't want to talk to the other me.
If I had to, though, it'd be one of my many embarrassing nicknames. The other me would never talk to me again if I did that.
cat
"Espeake English?"

poll: Our name, respectively.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
I would drop down to my knees and try to finish masturbating before he walked into my room.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Butt Rayge
Are you me from another dimension, brah? I was going to say the same thing, cunt.

Maybe New Zealand is just Australia from another dimension. A better dimension.
Page 1 of 2