Well I jsut plugged in my FAB Flanger that I had laying around into my pedal chain and put it in a FX loop of a truebypass box. Turned the Flanger off and started toggling between true bypass and Flanger's bypass.. That thing is quite transperent as say opposed to Behringer! W000t really transparent (well with my setup at least, though behringer does suck my tone with the same setup).

Anyways has this ever happened to you? Like when you expect the pedal to suck hard but then it just turns out to be the opposite of what you expect
TC Electronic Vortex, bought Yianni's (Nakeintherain) and immediately regretted it because I hate flanger, plugged it in and it's now my fav modulation effect
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
I had the opposite. I plugged in a pedal I thought was going to make my guitar jizz epic tone, and in reality it was more of a hiss and crackle generator. Thing was so noisy it overpowered my NS2.
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
Quote by DanTheHobbit
You did the nail polish mod I suggested, right? Good boy.

The what now?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by Eppicurt
The what now?

You were trolling with some detritus of a pedal, then unveiled the real NPD at hand (the Vortex). I said you should put nail polish on the guts of the pedal because TC cuts corners. It was a tongue-in-cheek post within a troll, and the thread has since been deleted. My bad.
I am a fake mountain.
Ooooh...

Yeah I was bant.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Yeah man those cheapo Danelectro pedals are pretty rad

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Ya I had this one time that I opened a thread thinking it was gonna be a 'ohmuhgawdlulz this crappy piece of gear sounds awesome hasthathappenedtoyoub4?' thread... Then when I read the OP it was a 'ohmuhgawdlulz this crappy piece of gear sounds awesome hasthathappenedtoyoub4?' thread.

Isn't that ironic? Don't you think?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I hate the fab series, but I hate Behringer pedals even more

Hmm, well the other guitarist in my band got a metal zone and plugged it into his frontman. He thought it sounded good, all I heard was noise.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Guitarbaddie
I hate the fab series, but I hate Behringer pedals even more

Hmm, well the other guitarist in my band got a metal zone and plugged it into his frontman. He thought it sounded good, all I heard was noise.

that is when i would him to sound decent or throw his ass out. however that just may be me.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
that is when i would him to sound decent or throw his ass out. however that just may be me.

Nah his gear changed since then, not much better, but what ever.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Vendetta V
I see haters already in this thread?

hatin on a 15 dollar pedlul

u no eet
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90