As some of you may have heard, there was a ban on balls in a Canadian public school because a woman suffered a concussion after being hit in the head.
Saturday Night Live even featured it on their Weekend Update.

Fortunately, the ban was lifted and rules were revised. Only soft balls are allowed during school hours.

As it turns out, it was my middle school and I am not surprised. The administration there is so messed up. They came up with the most ridiculous things like the deconstruction of a playground for another that was safer and featured a metal railing that was a foot off the ground and easily concealed by snow. I remember seeing blood in the snow around there after school one day.

Personally, I think the ban was ridiculous and the concussion was a freak accident.

Article 1
Article 2
That was so uncalled for, I have had my fair share of accidents with balls but I didn't stop playing with them.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
It may seem stupid, but unfortunately, stuff like this happens because schools are terrified that some dumbfuck parent might end up suing them if their little brat gets hurt somehow.

EDIT: Lol. Balls.
I thought all they ever did was hit each other with wooden sticks!
For shame Canada, where's your manliness gone?
I remember when I was little and my school banned running and all types of balls.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Extra Ordinary
a woman suffered a concussion after being hit in the head.

What the fuck with!? I've been hit in the head with a spin ball by a cricket bowler with no helmet and it just gave me a headache for the rest of the day.
I ain't going to any country where you can sue your will and banning balls.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Oh how I remember the days where the only ban was on pokemon cards and marbles.

Does anyone remember those Crazy Bones things? They were fun
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Canada is really dropping the ball on this one.
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
The puns are going to be balls

I'm rolling on the floor from that one. But i sphere i've got nothing

...huhuhuh...you said 'balls'.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Someone once kicked a basketball at school and it hit me in the face. That woman should grow some... balls.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
That wouldn't stop me from playing with my balls, or any ball at all! I would even play with your balls TS!
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
balls as smooth as eggs are still allowed
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Extra Ordinary
...there was a ban on balls in a Canadian public school because a woman suffered a concussion after being hit in the head.

And to this I'd like to give the same reply as Bill Hicks did when asked about why you shouldn't ban drugs:

"I've had some good relationships and I've had some bad relationships.
I'm not gonna quit pussy because of that."
Ya I don't think this is an official canada-wide no balls allowed kind of thing. It could be a provincial thing, even then, depends on what schools; catholic, public, elementary, secondary, french, english..... It's most likely a bunch of schools in that area or in that school board that have the ban. Then again there's always stupid rules in schools.