Hi all,

I want to improve my singing skills !

Until now I have always ignored that part of the musical development but I think it has come the time to work on it, the thing is that I don't know where to start !?

I guess there has to be a book at amazon with CD, full of exercises that I can buy ?, is that a good approach or I should just get a solfege book ?

Thanks in advance
Get a friend to teach you. If confidence is an issue, it's much easier when you're around confident people.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Learn to sing to your favourite songs while playing the guitar. That's how I learned how to sing. Just learn how to sing along in key to what you're playing. Shouldn't be that hard.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I don't know about the techniques, but what always works and is important for any practice is to start as slow as you need to get it right and then proceed to raise speed.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Look on youtube, i'm trying to sing too and there seems to be some helpful stuff on there
Quote by Basti95
Look on youtube, i'm trying to sing too and there seems to be some helpful stuff on there

+1

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
There's a singing forum on this site. It's under Musician Talk.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK