The same thing I thought about it the past two threads about it.

She's silly.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Much worse than if it happened on a bus. The ''tram'' factor comes into play quite nicely.

wtf is a tram. it sounds to me like it's a train or something.

But yeah, some winner there. I still can't understand what the other lady is saying but I'll say that's because of the thick accents being thrown around.

I hope that kid knows how to talk, he'll be telling how his day went to the cops.
What's wrong with racism?

It's okay to not like the people for their appearance/culture/heritage only if they're of the same color as you?
Quote by Zeletros

It's okay to not like the people for their appearance/culture/heritage only if they're of the same color as you?

I dislike plenty of people who aren't Caucasian. I don't dislike them because they aren't Caucasian though. And I don't segregate/abuse/otherwise cause hostility to them for that reason.
Quote by Zeletros

Racism is not liking people for their culture/heritage, making assumptions based on their culture that they meet certain traits, e.g. all Muslims are terrorists. Some of them are, but not all of them by a long stretch so that's a racist comment.
Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Joeseffel

Quote by smcstoronto1234

So very true...
Quote by SkepsisMetal
I dislike plenty of people who aren't Caucasian. I don't dislike them because they aren't Caucasian though. And I don't segregate/abuse/otherwise cause hostility to them for that reason.

Racism doesn't imply hostility. Not in my understanding
Quote by Zeletros
Racism doesn't imply hostility. Not in my understanding

So the woman on the train isn't racist?
Quote by SkepsisMetal
So the woman on the train isn't racist?

I didn't watch the video, I'm not stopping my music to see trash.
Quote by Zeletros
I didn't watch the video, I'm not stopping my music to see trash.

U trollin' bro?
Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?

Quote by smcstoronto1234

So very true...
Yeah well she got arrested so it's all good.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

A lot of the blacks I've met are the most hateful racists idiots I've ever had the displeasure to be around.

I wouldn't get a long with most blacks. But I don't dislike them just because they're black. I've only ever met like 5, been around maybe 20ish my whole life.
Last edited by stratkat at Nov 29, 2011,
Quote by Zeletros
No.

Well then you look like it. You can't join in an argument you know nothing about the fine details of, then refuse to learn the fine details. You're generalising racism, but racism is a generalisation, so in effect you're generalising a generalisation. This is all starting to eat itself but basically the woman was out of order.

I won't make sure to be nice to someone just because they're not white, but I won't let them go if they're being a prick, I'll pull them up on it. It's real equality as it should be, as opposed to political correctness which is backwards racism, being nice to people regardless of their personality and behaviour because they're of a minority.
Quote by metaldood91

Quote by smcstoronto1234

So very true...
Quote by stratkat
A lot of the blacks I've met are the most hateful racists idiots I've ever had the displeasure to be around.

I wouldn't get a long with most blacks. But I don't dislike them just because they're black. I've only ever met like 5, been around maybe 20ish my whole life.

Where do you live? The moon? 20 your entire life?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Black people don't deserve that sort of treatment. Nobody does. But goddamn they don't need to be coddled just because they are black. I'm talking about the stupid ho that gives the random black guy a hug in the background. Yeah, we get it, you're totally not racist. 100+ points for you!
Yeah, I live in Toronto, one of the most diverse cities in Canada and I've known only a few black people. Most of them were only half black. I do know of black people that I went to school with, but I can't say I know them very well.
The odd thing I'm finding is the amount of support for her on various article and video comments. If anything, the multicultural wave across the Western world is just another thing to repay for the damage we've caused in the past. The damage Western societies have caused to these people in the past are the exact reason their countries are poorer, and the reason they want to come to the Western countries in the first place.
One of my teachers for Urban Economics has actually done research about the economic benefits of having a multicultural society. Apparently there is a very strong positive correlation between wages and the diversity in a city. So let the immigrants come in.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I have no idea what the hell anybody is saying in that video.

Speak English, goddammit.

EDIT: also, the one I feel most sorry for is the little kid. The black lady has to deal with her bullshit for a couple of minutes, that poor little dude is gonna be raised by that bitch.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Nov 29, 2011,

Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfuckin' racists on this motherfuckin train!
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Congratulations. That lady just took white caucasians back 50 years.

Though i dont see why yelling at her was a good idea. It just exacerbated her raging xenophobia. Someone should have just been calm about it and asked her to kindly shut the **** up. Then if she didn't start yelling at her
Racism in Europe these days? Inconcievable!
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Carnivean
Racism in Europe these days? Inconcievable!

surely you jest... as the internet teaches us every day only America has racists. every other country is perfect in every way.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
In fairness to her, she has lost it. It's just an outburst that's escalated and she looks drunk too.

Not to say it's acceptable in any way to say those things but it's easy condemn her and call her a 'stupid b**ch' like every other person does in the comments.
Quote by metalblaster

wtf is a tram.

a rare species of fish found in brazil

Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail
me2 and everyone picks on me

Quote by itamar100

i have been bullied before and i know what its like. its ****ing horrible and thats why i feel so strongly about fags like me.
I wish that dude behind her threw down...and kicked her ass she soooo deserved it
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
From the producers who brought your Racism on a Tram, here's Sexism in a Pram
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Why does she hug that guy in the background instead of stopping the racist bitch from hurling abuse at everyone?
Quote by Highelf04
So stupid....
Bloody Racist C***s

Just watch ya language maan.
Quote by Lulzcifer
a rare species of fish found in brazil

And if that woman gets her way, and the only people in Britain are the British, at some point they'll all look like that.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.