Hi everyone,

I've had this problem for a while, the b string on my ibanez keeps coming out the saddle after hardly using the edge 3 FR on it. It doesnt matter what gauge I use or what tuning I'm in, it just lets go of the b string. I've tried changing the innotation and have also replaced the saddles but the problem still occurs. Even if I don't use the edge 3, the string makes a loud twang and detunes itself by an octave after about a week or so.

Any ideas? It's been occuring for several months now and I'm starting to get quite p***ed off with it.

I'm going to change it to an OFR at somepoint, but I won't have the money to do so for a quite a while yet.
It's because as its name says, it's designed to only work with E, D and G strings.

/patheticjoke

No, really, I have no idea. Sorry.
I have no sig
My guess is you may have to show a pro tech this one.

Does the tremolo have any cracks in it or any thing?

The low e string popped out of my Floyd once, i was because the clamp bit in the saddle was not straight. But Edge trems are different to Floyds.
thanks for the replies everyone

The saddle blocks were also new, and although the trem isnt cracked, two of the screws that hold the edge to the trem block were loose on the side the covers the b+e strings, althought I won't know till I restring it tomorrow after I get more strings. If it continues after replacing it with an OFR I'll take it to a pro tech, don't really want to do that at the moment with this trem though.

And it may have been a pathetic joke darkdevil but it lightened my mood somewhat lol
Quote by CNX94
thanks for the replies everyone

And it may have been a pathetic joke darkdevil but it lightened my mood somewhat lol

MrWinters made the joke lol.
Quote by Darkdevil725
MrWinters made the joke lol.

Ah yeah, my bad, wasn't reading things properly lol