I'm looking for a combo amp with these requirements:
-it must be able to go from jazz clean to british vintage overdrive to high gain metal
-if possible, 3 channels (clean, od and lead)
-a nice tweakable eq for every channel
-wattage between 50 and 100 watt
-sturdy enough for a lot of pubs/small venues gigs

i'm prepared to spend between 1500/2000€, but the less, the better
I would say a low wattage mesa maybe? I'm not too experienced with awesome tube amps, but I personally like blackstar quite a bit for not too expensive.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio w/ P90s
Epiphone Wilshire Pro Reissue w/ Pearly Gates Pickups
JCA2212c
Vox Night Train
Raven 1x12
Digitech Whammy
TC Electronic Polyphonic Tuner
Earthquaker Devices The Hoof Fuzz
Carbon Copy
BYOC BBO
TC Arena Reverb
The Egnater Tourmaster is a 4 channel head with increasing amounts of gain on each channel, it also has variable wattage for each channel and an assignable effects loop. It doesn't do a great high gain tone on it's own, but a boost and an eq would probably get you there. I think the head runs for about 1300$, I don't know how much it'll be in Europe though.
Peavy JSX
Has 3 channels with its each tone controls!!!
Clean
OD
and High Gain channel.
And a built in Noise Gate
I love my JSX
Those are all great amplifiers (love the jsx) but I asked for a COMBO amp (don't have enough space, and is easier for trasportation), don't care if it's tube, solid state or hybrid (but I prefer tube )
Quote by Brandeis
Those are all great amplifiers (love the jsx) but I asked for a COMBO amp (don't have enough space, and is easier for trasportation), don't care if it's tube, solid state or hybrid (but I prefer tube )

The JSX had a combo version as did the Peavey XXX.
The Line 6 DT50 series is pretty nice. Other then that You will always get the same amps on these things. Peavey, Egnater, Engl, Orange. Mesa, ...ect.
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
marshall JVM (whichever incarnation), it's quite good clean-wise, and everything else is covered.
Quote by Cracked.com
Then they torched an Apple Store and made a PowerPoint about their experiences.
Quote by dtmaiden
marshall JVM (whichever incarnation), it's quite good clean-wise, and everything else is covered.

I actualy think this is one of Marshalls worst amps ever. It does alot o stuff OK, but nothing very good.

Look into some Laney combos, like the VC,TT models.

The Peavey JSX/XXx/Ultra are very nice and cheap too.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate