Most people know how to play, someone offers a suggestion starting with would you rather and then someone can come in and answer it and then give another question.
I'll kick us off with...Would you rather count every grain of sand on the planet? or Have to soak up every bit of the ocean with a pipette?
Quote by JammyP 93
Most people know how to play, someone offers a suggestion starting with would you rather and then someone can come in and answer it and then give another question.
I'll kick us off with...Would you rather count every grain of sand on the planet? or Have to soak up every bit of the ocean with a pipette?

I would rather soak up the ocean my friend

would you rather live a rich life with an ugly wife or be poor and have a beautifull wife?
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

LEAVE THE PASTRIES ALONE!!!
Have you opened the floor for questions?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by dr_shred
I would rather soak up the ocean my friend

would you rather live a rich life with an ugly wife or be poor and have a beautifull wife?

It might be a bit shallow but I would have to go with the poor with a beautiful wife...

Would you rather have a bionic arm or a bionic leg?
Quote by element4433
Have you opened the floor for questions?

Yeah just put as many questions as you've got mate...
Quote by JammyP 93
Yeah just put as many questions as you've got mate...
In the sand scenario, is there a dick shouting out numbers next to you as you count, making you lose count?

In the pipette scenario, how big is the pipette?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
In the sand scenario, is there a dick shouting out numbers next to you as you count, making you lose count?

In the pipette scenario, how big is the pipette?

No you have to keep count as you count the grains of sand..and the pipette is the size of one you would use in Science at school/college, i think it's about 6 inches.x
Quote by JammyP 93
No you have to keep count as you count the grains of sand..and the pipette is the size of one you would use in Science at school/college, i think it's about 6 inches.x
Do I get an adding machine or something to help me keep count or is it all in my head?

Are the oceans in this pipette scenario the size they are for real or are they smaller?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Do I get an adding machine or something to help me keep count or is it all in my head?

Are the oceans in this pipette scenario the size they are for real or are they smaller?

Just answer the question and move on to the next one..it's not 20 questions
Do we have to count the grains individually, or can we use any method? I would take like 100-200 of them and weigh each one to find an average, then I'd weigh large piles of sand at a time to make it go faster.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by JammyP 93
Just answer the question and move on to the next one..it's not 20 questions
I'm trying to play the game!

You have to have as much information as possible before making a decision this big!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Would you rather have glow in the dark testicles or talking sperm?
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Where would the displaced ocean water be distributed. If you were putting it on the ground or nearby area it would essentially end up back in the ocean, making your progress null. I do like the idea of weighing a grain of sand and then gathering a pile and accurately estimating the quantity.
Would you rather be fat and good looking or well built and ugly?
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
But think about the pros of talking sperm. They can listen, too. You could tell them to cower within your genitals to last longer in bed, or something.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Vendetta V
glow in dark testicles man!!!!!!!! I dont only rather but even want one!!!

would you rather have a guitar that plays bad or has an amp that sounds bad?

Amp that sounds bad as they could just borrow/ get a new amp that sounds better
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Why here my lad:

Would you rather have facial hair that grows about 20 cm a min or be kicked in the balls every hour?
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Dirge Humani
I'd rather not play.

your avatar is rerevant to this thread.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Drink a gallon of someone else's piss or a scoop of your own faeces?
Quote by slash11896

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
But it's someone else's, dude. It's no longer hygienic.
Quote by slash11896

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Vendetta V
it's not like I havent drunk pee...

as for the hair vs balls. better long facial hair than kick in the balls every hour

EDIT: would you rather have tosn of hair growing every day on your testicles or your ass?

Guess I'd go with my ass...

Would you rather never have sex again, or never be able to hear any music again?
Quote by Shr3dz0r
Guess I'd go with my ass...

Would you rather never have sex again, or never be able to hear any music again?

Never hear music.

Would you rather drink a gallon of someone else's pimple juice or fillet your penis and dip it in acid?
The future is no place to place your better days
Quote by Vendetta V
I think the first.. it's like that anyways :P

would you rather have the loudest speakers in the world that can't operate with low volumes and the oprating volumes are tooo high to be allowed anywhere on this earth? or have a penis?

Why would I want speakers I can't use......