ok so i put new strings on my epiphone les paul last night and now i'm getting fret buzz
they're 11 gauge power slinky ernie balls

i'm getting the most fret buzz around the 1st, 2nd and 3rd frets particularly on the low E string. I made the truss rod really tight but I'm scared if i make it too tight I'll break it. I can't seem to get rid of the fret buzz though

the action gets super low after the nut right around the 2nd and 3rd frets and then slowly starts going up again so it seems the most warped part is the top of the neck

any suggestions? could it be that epiphones truss rods just aren't made as well as gibsons or am i doing something wrong?
Hold the body and look down the neck from the headstock, if its bowing back then it can be that you tightened the truss rod too much. Or, that you haven't let the adjustments settle and your telling us about 5 minutes after you made these adjustments. Usually these problems occur when the strings are close to touching the frets. You probably need the neck to be straight or to have it slightly forward, but only the slightest.
nah i made the adjustments last night and yea the top of the neck can't resist the pull of the strings so it's pulling it up towards the strings.

maybe it'll fix itself in a couple of days i mean when i changed the strings i took all the strings off and polished it for like 10 minutes so that probably changed the neck tension and now it just needs time to re-adjust, idk
thanks for your time though