Page 1 of 3
It seems like every English person that I've ever spoken to has a piano in their home. WTF English people?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
all those nice straight white keys, clearly they're overcompensating for their teeth.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It makes their teeth look smaller.

EDIT:
Quote by theogonia777
all those nice straight white keys, clearly they're overcompensating for their teeth.

You know what they say about great minds.
Last edited by JustRooster at Nov 29, 2011,
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Because we're just superior like that.

Americans would probably just use it as a dinner tray.
1 of my friends owns a piano.

You must know a hell of a lot of upper middle class Englishmen.

Also America: Bad teeth > Over being fat and dumb
Quote by JustRooster
It makes their teeth look smaller.

EDIT:

You know what they say about great minds.

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Greenie_777
1 of my friends owns a piano.

You must know a hell of a lot of upper middle class Englishmen.

Also America: Bad teeth > Over being fat and dumb

eumad.jpg?
It seems like every American I've ever met is either violently retarded or really really fat.

AND WHAT BLUD
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by theogonia777

I came in here to post this. Exactly this. Damn ninja!

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
American with a small penis = Owns big trucks

Englishman with a small penis = Owns large piano

Irishman with a small penis = Owns a large tractor
I have a keyboard >.>

EDIT: ^ Does that mean I'm well hung?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I used to have a piano, it was an old out of tune pub piano that had loads of cigarette burns, it had character, but then my parents got rid of it.

Edit: By 'got rid of it' I mean my dad smashed it up in the garden then burnt it.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Last edited by I.O.T.M at Nov 29, 2011,
i'm english and don't own a piano...
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
What with the English teeth thing? I've never heard anything about teeth before
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by Banjocal
I have a keyboard >.>

EDIT: ^ Does that mean I'm well hung?

Well judging by those pics....
****, you're right!!!!! All of my friends own pianos (including me) and none of us even play the piano!

Meh... English over American any day.
Quote by soccermom
It seems like every American I've ever met is either violently retarded or really really fat.

This isn't too far from the truth. I'm not really really fat, but I'm fat. And a lot of my friends are violently retarded (in a derogatory way). If you had mentioned that they were also very supercilious, then you would be spot on.
Quote by Duffman123
Well judging by those pics....

Your'e just jealous and you know it!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by rockdude375
What with the English teeth thing? I've never heard anything about teeth before

All English people have crooked teeth. They also drink tea all the time, eat English muffins erryday, wear those jackets with patches on the elbows, wear a monocle at all times, and own a top hat. It's just the way it is.

Just like how all Americans are fat, ugly, stupid, watch fox news, drive around in a pickup truck, own shotguns, and watch NFL every Sunday.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Basti95
Because we're just superior like that.

Americans would probably just use it as a dinner tray.

Wait aren't you in Italy?
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
All English people have crooked teeth. They also drink tea all the time, eat English muffins erryday, wear those jackets with patches on the elbows, wear a monocle at all times, and own a top hat. It's just the way it is.

Just like how all Americans are fat, ugly, stupid, watch fox news, drive around in a pickup truck, own shotguns, and watch NFL every Sunday.

I'm not ugly.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 3