Thats gonna look sweet when its sprayed. By the way nice bass you caught there in your photobucket I thought I was the only one that fished here.
Last edited by Darkdevil725 at Nov 29, 2011,
I wish I could fish that much. When I was a kid id ride to the lake with my fishing poles in my backpack every day after school.
we were promised pics :p
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
You sir, need to post more pics, even though with so many explorer threads you have it's almost unnecessary xD.

But still, it's to see if this will look like something i have in mind when i have my next guitar custom built, since i plan use white ash and all that you know.
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
agree... i love working with ash
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Please god do it purple instead of red. Please? PLEASE?
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
so does this mean you'll do a trans green finish for me?
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez S320 Black
Epiphone AJ-1000

Future Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
A purple experiment??????
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
if I had the money a purple ash explorer would sell to me in seconds :p I guess it's about the right clientèle. Red or blue would be your best bets for sale imho.
Ibanez WD7 Wah
That has got to be the most brutal explorer I have ever seen. Its at least 10x more awesome than the Dethklok Signature Explorer.
at first i thought it looked shit with the black, but when it was all strung up it actually looks awesome. its weird how good it looks with so much black
man how much would it cost for you to make a seven string version of that? Just the body and neck, I'd put in my own hardware and electronics.
Bassist/Vocalist-Visceral Violation
Mesa-Boogie Big Block 750/SWR Megoliath
Warwick Corvette
Damn, well none the less, you make beautiful guitars. Unfortunately the neck of a six string is starting to feel too small.
Bassist/Vocalist-Visceral Violation
Mesa-Boogie Big Block 750/SWR Megoliath
Warwick Corvette