Hey!

I recently got Superior Drummer 2.0, and I just found that the easiest way to create midi charts is that Monkey program posted above in this thread I can also export them into reaper. Although I don't really know how to know which drums the midi charts different synth keys trigger (in reaper the midi track only gets a view where there are the keyboard keys on the left). Hope you get it.

So my problem is this. I don't know how to make the midi file (in reaper) to trigger the drums in SD2. I honestly have no idea.

So yeah, how do you do that?
Thanks in advance!
-Jonathan
Insert a new track, then go to insert -> new midi item. Click on it, then go to view -> diamonds, and load SD. If you go to view -> name notes too, you can see which key is which so you can assign them samples in SD.

Or get Cubase because it's MIDI editor is awesome.
Last edited by Schiizo at Nov 29, 2011,
Quote by Schiizo
Insert a new track, then go to insert -> new midi item. Click on it, then go to view -> diamonds, and load SD. If you go to view -> name notes too, you can see which key is which so you can assign them samples in SD.

Or get Cubase because it's MIDI editor is awesome.

Still didn't get how to do this Any further advice?
Like whats happening here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_3qGKn3dg8

I don't know what program that is on the background (ill use reaper) but thats what I want to do. Have a midi chart/map on reaper that triggers the sd2.0 drums.

So how to do it?
thanks a lot!
Just insert a new MIDI item on a track with SSD on it and double click the MIDI item. That will open up the piano roll like in that video.
Let's party.
Quote by Odirunn
Just insert a new MIDI item on a track with SSD on it and double click the MIDI item. That will open up the piano roll like in that video.

You mean SD?

And yeah, got all of that done exept "with (S)SD on it". How do I open SD on it? Seriously I guess I'm just stupid
Er yea, SD2.0 sorry. Click the FX button on the track, click Superior Drummer and that will insert the plugin on the track and bring up the SD2.0 UI.
Let's party.
Quote by Odirunn
Er yea, SD2.0 sorry. Click the FX button on the track, click Superior Drummer and that will insert the plugin on the track and bring up the SD2.0 UI.

When I click the FX button, there is no toontrack or sd2.0 or anything. Am I missing something, or could the reason be that my copy isn't exactly very legal? I still got a authorization code for it and everything..
Most likely. Can't talk about pirating on this forum tho so you're probably SOL.
Let's party.