Can anyone show me a website where they show the chords with the fret numbers included. I am new to this so it would help alot. Thanks!

Peace Out!
The platypus sits alone on the shore....... Alone in its existance. For shame fellow mammals, for shame! What fashes the platypus?
I looked but I really can not read what is going on and understand without having the pictures included. And asying that to people (who I presume) can makes me feel ultimately nirny.
The platypus sits alone on the shore....... Alone in its existance. For shame fellow mammals, for shame! What fashes the platypus?
No, I need like a whole chart that i can print out . Sorry for the trouble but I am having no luck at finding what I need.
Quote by musicalsuicide
No, I need like a whole chart that i can print out . Sorry for the trouble but I am having no luck at finding what I need.

I'm going to guess you're pretty new to guitar. I'd start off with open chords, you can find charts of those quite easily. From there you can consider "E" and "A" shaped barre chords. However to locate where the latter go on the fretboard, you should learn the root notes on it.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud