Hi so I recently bought a Fender Strat and I'm loving it's clean on a MARSHALL amp!!! I'm dreaming about what it would sound like through an amp known for its cleans?

As far as tones, I want the chimiest, sparkliest, and most shimmering clean - but not so much jangly. If that helps at all...

As for budget, under $1000 is preferred. And I do want some headroom with volume.
Vox AC30? Older Sunn amps? Oranges have some nice cleans, but I'm not sure what you'll find from them <$1000...
Maximum volume yields maximum goats.
The best two clean amps I've used have definitely been Vox AC30 and a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe. I prefer the Vox as I think it has a bit of bite to it, definitely shimmering cleans, although the HRD is also an excellent clean amp!
Amp:
Blackstar HT-50 Head
Orange PPC212

Guitars:
Fender Telecaster '62 Re-issue ('84)
Takamine G-Series Acoustic

Pedals:
Ibanez Tube Screamer
Boss TU-3
Boss DD-3
Boss BF-3
ISP Decimator
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Jim Dunlop DC Brick
Really? you can't just call green apples the best (even though they kind of are) because some people prefer red ones.

amps known for awesome cleans:
Fender X Reverb (deluxe, super, twin)
Fender Champ
Fender Princeton (not the new ones)
Marshall JTM,JMP,SLP whatever those old non master volume ones
Vox AC15/30
old Selmer amps are good
Hiwatt amps
Roland JC120
Old Sunn amps
Orange Amps are good, might not be your taste but i rather like dark cleans

We kind of need your location, if you are in the US you could nail a great clean amp for one thousand easy.
Quote by stykerwolf
Really? you can't just call green apples the best (even though they kind of are) because some people prefer red ones.

amps known for awesome cleans:
Fender X Reverb (deluxe, super, twin)
Fender Champ
Fender Princeton (not the new ones)
Marshall JTM,JMP,SLP whatever those old non master volume ones
Vox AC15/30
old Selmer amps are good
Hiwatt amps
Roland JC120
Old Sunn amps
Orange Amps are good, might not be your taste but i rather like dark cleans

We kind of need your location, if you are in the US you could nail a great clean amp for one thousand easy.

Yes I'm in US.
The "underdogs":
Acoustic Control Corp.
Sunn
Vintage Traynor

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by n1ckn1ce
Fender twin reverb?

word
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
blackface super reverb
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
6505+

Who needs cleans?
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Fender 65 deluxe reverb
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by JKHC
6505+

Who needs cleans?

+1

I played on a Fender Twin the other day, and granted, the cleans were quite good. But then I was like, "meh, I'll gladly go back to my BR00TZ Hell YEAH!!!"
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
Quote by CustomAxe
Hiwatt.

$1000? sign me up!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.