Played it, liked it. its in a bit of rough shape, scratches and whatnot but nothing that cant be buffed out. it was marked at $299 and samash (used of course)

i like the neck a lot

pickups werent half bad (but were sitting all weird and crooked

whats the resale value on these? im planning on cleaning it up and adding new pickups once i pick it up. could i talk the price down? it really is scratched up .
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
To be honest, I wouldn't buy it. You can find ibanez rg7621/7421s for a similar price, but they're MIJ guitars. I love the neck on my rg7420, but iirc, most of the rg76xx/74xx series use the same neck. I would tell you how the 7321 neck compares to the 7420, but I forgot what it played like.
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
oh well the neck felt amazing. and i dont want to look at higher end models because its going to be a bit of a project guitar. pickups are decent enough till i throw some BKP's in there, neck feel great, body is a little scratched up.... might refinish it later on or just gloss the hell out of it.
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
They're worth $250, tops. I would consider one for $150 a good deal. $200 should be average.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
if i talk it down to $250 is it a worthwile pickup?
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
I would wait, but if you really want that guitar, $250 isn't a bad price. You'll might be able to break even if you ever wanted to sell it.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Just in case you don't know, they're ~$400 brand-spankin new.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Quote by AWACS
Just in case you don't know, they're ~$400 brand-spankin new.

lol. the new one they have there is in great shape!....except for the giant chip in it -_-

i mean im not finding it used on ebay for alot cheaper....seems like they really hold their resale value
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Go to local Guitar Center and ask them to order this guitar from the Colorado Springs, Colorado store.....

http://www.guitarcenter.com/In-Store-Used-USED-IBANEZ-RG-7321-107165241-i2266450.gc#

I also have some good closeups, but this guitar is in top shape...

By uzidude at 2011-12-03

This closeup shows the only damage that my 12Mp camera can pick up...

By uzidude at 2011-12-03

By uzidude at 2011-12-03

It has one small nick in the paint near the bridge pickup that you can see in that photo. There are also very mild pick scratches just under the strings (where a pick guard normally goes) but my camera can't pick them up. Those can be buffed out if they bother you. It is $249.00 USD and GC's ship from one to another for free.
Last edited by IbanezBossShred at Dec 5, 2011,
wow thanks a million for that my man, i think ill get it if its still up by next paycheck, thats really cheap and that guitar felt amazing
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Check the Model number, if it starts with an F and has a single stripe, buy it now. No questions asked. If not, its meh. The F series though were the first few years it was produced, and they used all parts from the Prestige (Fujigen) shop. I have one and have yet to find a guitar with a nicer neck.
Gear-Ibanex rg7321 w/dimarzio pups--->Ernie Ball Jr. Vol pedal--->TS9-->Line 6 DL4--->ADA MP-1--->Marshall 9005 poweramp--->Line6 4X12 straight cab w/v30s