Page 1 of 2
I have no words

A FURIOUS woman is suing her ex-boyfriend after he tattooed a steaming poo on her back.

Rossie Brovent wants £60,000 in damages from Ryan Fitzjerald.

Rossie, from Dayton, Ohio, US, wanted a scene from the Narnia trilogy inked on her back.

Instead she was left with a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it.

Tattoo artist Ryan turned rogue after discovering that Rossie had cheated on him with his best friend.

Sauce

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
I saw this earlier. It's funny, but kind of a dick move.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by Ganoosh
I saw this earlier. It's funny, but kind of a dick move.

You meant to say that it was a shitty move on his part, right?

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.

How much does tattoo removal cost? £60000 seems a bit steep.

Edit:
Rossie originally tried to have her ex-lover charged with assault but she had signed a consent form agreeing the tattoo design was "at the artist's discretion".

She said: "He tricked me by drinking a bottle of cheap wine with me and doing tequila shots before I signed it and got the tattoo.

"Actually I was passed out for most of the time, and woke up to this horrible image on my back."

What a boss! Also while I've never had a tattoo done, I'm pretty sure you can't pass out because of the pain.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Last edited by eldanny at Nov 29, 2011,
In America, rather then getting revenge by your own means, just sue the culprit in the first place.

I hope she gets nothing.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Deserved it.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
that guy ain't got shit on Jef Whitehead.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by eldanny

How much does tattoo removal cost?.

Free if you borrow someone's belt sander.
Quote by ComradSputnik
I guess shit just got real

/thread
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Quote by eldanny

How much does tattoo removal cost? £60000 seems a bit steep.

Edit:

What a boss! Also while I've never had a tattoo done, I'm pretty sure you can't pass out because of the pain.

While I've never had a tattoo done, I'm pretty sure she passed out due to the alcohol.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
But that makes no sense. You can't drink and get a tattoo, alcohol thins your blood and you'll bleed everywhere if you try and get one drunk. That was on the waiver too
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
hahaha i just got the joke, the narnia trilogy is the equivalent of a pile of steamy shit

wheres your problem officer?
She deserved it. Awesome though
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
...scene from the Narnia trilogy...

Having released three movies out of seven (I think) books does not make it a trilogy. Whoever wrote the article should be ashamed.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
hahaha i just got the joke, the narnia trilogy is the equivalent of a pile of steamy shit

wheres your problem officer?

There's seven books. 7 != 3...

This is hilarious though.
Quote by CoreysMonster

I am dishonored. I didn't even notice that
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Caustic

Ahhh yeaaah....Eiffel Tower!!!!
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
Quote by Skullivan
Having released three movies out of seven (I think) books does not make it a trilogy. Whoever wrote the article should be ashamed.

This +10000
Well shit.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Skullivan

I could understand if they had said it was a pentalogy, seeing as how "The Horse and his Boy" hardly features any of the main characters, and "The Magician's Nephew" was written as a prequel to the series after it was finished, but trilogy?

No. Just, no.
Quote by JagerSlushy
But that makes no sense. You can't drink and get a tattoo, alcohol thins your blood and you'll bleed everywhere if you try and get one drunk. That was on the waiver too

No. A tattoo gun's needle won't pierce the blood vessels bad enough to instigate any excessive amount of bleeding as long as its used properly. You can't get a tattoo when you are drunk so people don't get drunk and get stupid tattoos, then try to get the artist in trouble just for doing their job.

OT: I don't even care about why he did it, that is what she gets for allowing someone to tattoo her when she was drunk.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Bitch deserves it.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by CoreysMonster

THANK YOU. That bugged the hell out of me.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by EMGs_rule
I have no words

Sauce

She got what she asked for, where's the problem?

Warden: There is no moral orders as pure as this storm.
There's no moral order at all.
There's just this:
Can my violence conquer yours?

-Shutter Island
He should've tattoed a moustache on her face too.
Seamonkey has my money!

Quote by shattamakar
My dog came into my room while I was fapping.
I couldn't look Wolfie in the eye for a week.
She cheated on him. She was sort of asking for it.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Esperanza Spalding, Vulfpeck, Caravan Palace

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by Colgate Total
While I've never had a tattoo done, I'm pretty sure she passed out due to the alcohol.

while alcohol is a strong factor, this isn't the first time somebodies tried to sue a tattooist because they feel asleep or passed out halfway though and didn't get what they wanted. It seems to be the general consensus that it is impossible too sleep when getting a tattoo.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by doomded
No. A tattoo gun's needle won't pierce the blood vessels bad enough to instigate any excessive amount of bleeding as long as its used properly. You can't get a tattoo when you are drunk so people don't get drunk and get stupid tattoos, then try to get the artist in trouble just for doing their job.

OT: I don't even care about why he did it, that is what she gets for allowing someone to tattoo her when she was drunk.

You DO bleed when getting a tattoo. It's not a deep slicing situation, but if you've been drinking you will bleed a lot more.
Page 1 of 2