Page 1 of 2
Source

He was one of my favorite comedians. The world is a bit less funny now.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Ya I heard about this. Haven't heard any of his stuff and I'm not a fan of the comedy central roasts but an unfortunate occurrence nonetheless.
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
Holy shit, no. I knew he had a stroke, but I didn't think it would result in this.

He was always one of the best guests on Opie and Anthony.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Holy shit, no. I knew he had a stroke, but I didn't think it would result in this.

He was always one of the best guests on Opie and Anthony.

I was hoping he would pull through it, too.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Never really watched alot of his stuff, but I know who he is. Sad alot of comedians are going these days.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
R.I.P.

I didn't always agree with his views on things, but his ability to craft a joke is insane. Very funny, and always seemed very sincere.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I knew he had a stroke, but I didn't realise how serious it was. RIP funny man.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Such a shame. The word genius tends to get thrown around a lot these days, but Patrice O'Neal was absolutely a genius. Heartbreaking. RIP Patrice :'(
So what the hell am I supposed to put here?
We should all watch his Comedy Central special right now!

He did his set on the Charlie Sheen roast off the top of his head. That's some comedic ability!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
RIP. Haven't seen much of him but he sounded like a decent bloke on CC roast
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by element4433

He did his set on the Charlie Sheen roast off the top of his head. That's some comedic ability!

Holy shit, and I really thought it was good stuff.
Quote by blake1221

He was a stand up genius.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by blake1221
Yeah. Basically all his jokes had been said, so he just said "**** it" and sad what came to his head.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Yeah. Basically all his jokes had been said, so he just said "**** it" and sad what came to his head.

I thought it was odd/funny how hard the other comedians were ragging on him. His retorts were pretty fucking great though.
Quote by element4433

No one topped Iron Mike. Except that bitch who made fun of the death of Ryan Dunn.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
No one topped Iron Mike. Except that bitch who made fun of the death of Ryan Dunn.
Amy Schumer. I'm a fan.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

They should have had Andy Dick on with Jon Lovitz. Jon Lovitz hates Andy.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Even though I'm all for comedy and pushing buttons, that one really didn't sit well with me. Amy's really hit or miss, anyways.

There was an MTV special about Dunn last night too.
Quote by severed-metal
That's nothing new. Nobody likes Andy Dick.

Jon doesn't like him for personal reasons. He blames Andy Dick for the death of Phil Hartman because he says Andy is the one who got Phil's wife back on drugs. Jon beat him up over it apparently.
Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Nov 29, 2011,
Quote by blake1221
Even though I'm all for comedy and pushing buttons, that one really didn't sit well with me. Amy's really hit or miss, anyways.

There was an MTV special about Dunn last night too.
Oh please. Steve-o made jokes about people dying too.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Jon doesn't like him for personal reasons. He blames Andy Dick for the death of Phil Hartman because he says Andy is the one who got Phil's wife back on drugs.
According to Andy Dick, he wasn't.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Oh please. Steve-o made jokes about people dying too.

Yeah, but I liked Ryan Dunn. I'm not saying I was offended, I just didn't like it.
Quote by blake1221
Yeah, but I liked Ryan Dunn. I'm not saying I was offended, I just didn't like it.

This sums up my feelings on it.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by element4433
Oh please. Steve-o made jokes about people dying too.According to Andy Dick, he wasn't.

According to Andy Dick, Andy Dick has been sober for the last few years. The Critic would not lie.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Jon doesn't like him for personal reasons. He blames Andy Dick for the death of Phil Hartman because he says Andy is the one who got Phil's wife back on drugs. Jon beat him up over it apparently.

Really? That's interesting. I like Lovitz, and this just made me like him more knowing (Well, sort of) that he beat up Andy Dick.
Quote by blake1221
I do believe we've reached an irreparable divide.

Again.

I'm siding with you.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Page 1 of 2