Poll: Well?
Poll Options
View poll results: Well?
5 stars voted by less people
27 40%
4 stars voted by more people
40 60%
Voters: 67.
Do you choose the one with an average rating of 5 stars as voted by 10 people or the one with an average rating of 4 stars as voted by, say, 85 people?

Poll will be added soon

Before you say it, "lol are there tabs on this site?" etc etc.
I'll open both, check them for differences, and usually decide to go with the 4-star.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
5 stars. if there are 4 starts i assume something was wrong with the tab. so iif it has 5 stars i assume there is nothing wrong with the tab
I'll check the one with more votes first because more people have used it and found it acceptable, where the other may have 10 of the guy's friends that rated it 5 for him. Then I check the others, and usually compile them into whatever I feel is the best. Often I take bits and pieces of tabs and put together the song that way.
Quote by doomded
I'll open both, check them for differences, and usually decide to go with the 4-star.

This. Often people will down-rate a tab if they themselves have submitted one for the the same song. It's childish and leads to confused ratings, so I'll often check the 4-star if it has a large number of votes
Guitar Pro files first, 5 star tabs next, then compare to the 4 stars.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Guitar pro, if it sounds good, it's good.

This.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Don't often use tabs, but I'm starting to use them more often now.
I would usually open up both, and compare each part of each tab with the song, then decide myself which parts to use from which tab.

I prefer tabs on the site to Guitar Pro tabs, anyone else the same?
Always the one with more votes.

When I look up tabs I don't look for 100% note-for-not accuracy anyway. I just look for a framework to go by
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Guitar pro, if it sounds good, it's good.

This.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Chrisseh
Often check the comments to see what most people have said about the tab

This actually. The comments usually say what's wrong.
Always the five. Even if it only has one vote. But if anything sounds wrong I go to different one.
My sig? Nice.
5 star, but only if it's got at LEAST 3 votes. But I will sometimes look at both anyway.
This will start a RIOT! in me
I'll check em both out but I'll go for the 5 stars first. Having a four star rating with multiple votes means several people gave it a bad vote, considering the unlikelyhood of every user voting 4 or one user trolling with a 1 star
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?