According to who I bought it from, its 18 months old, never been turned up past 6... Even if thats not true, It sounds really great, and tubes aren't very expensive...

$300.00 for both.. I Love Craigslist...
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
Quote by Papabear505

$300.00 for both

HNGD!!!!!!!!
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
HNAD

clipez?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Thanks guys...

Now I'm looking for a straight Windsor cab to complete the stack...
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
HNAD

Great amp for the price. Congratz. You may want to add a bit of a review just to keep everything within the rules

Quote by Papabear505

Now I'm looking for a straight Windsor cab to complete the stack...

Actually, instead of another cab - maybe invest in some better speakers for the cab that you do have.

But seriously, great find there. Looks mint.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
HNAD
Great amp for the price. Congratz. You may want to add a bit of a review just to keep everything within the rules

There have been a lot of reviews already for this amp, some like it some don't
This one is mine... so here goes

Ok, no. 1 this thing is built like a tank, solid and heavy. The tolex is "Peavey" Great. On this one, one little spot on the back of the cabinet, but for the most part it's unscathed and all of the emblems are perfect.
Now on to the good stuff. With the master volume at 12, (yep.. My amp goes to 12) and the Preamp volume used as volume control, I’m getting crystal cleans to about 4, even with the volume maxed on my Epi, Les Paul with the texture knob turned all the way down. If you turn the texture knob up, it starts to get a little gritty, but in a good bluesy way, and at 4, it’s very loud.. probably won’t go above that at any venue we play. If you turn the Preamp volume all the way up, and use the master as volume control, it’s AC/DC, or Led Zeppelin ‘ish, and I bet I can get Joe Bonamassa ‘ish once I tweak the controls a bit more. I, so far like the way the cab sounds, but admittedly, I haven’t really warmed them up yet. We’ll see.
I got home late, so I haven’t been able to really give it a workout, and I haven’t played with my pedals yet, but I’m thinking I’ll be very happy with my purchase, for a long time to come.
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
An adendum to my review...

Boy is the set up on this WAY different than a Fender Twin Reverb...

I've had to add a pedal to my board (I knew I needed reverb anyway) but I've taken two of them out...

Given the slightly overdriven sound that I get from this amp without really trying, the Nano "Boost" pedal that was my best friend with the Fender, is now just a mud machine. So, I'll be selling that one... My beloved "Fuzz Face" sounds pretty thin and fizzy, no matter where I put it in the chain. (even tried putting it in the effects loop... I had to try...) I run a Chorus and Delay along with the reverb through the effects loop, and the Wah, Compressor and OD/distortion out of the guitar into the input. All the pedals weren't plug and play as because I took things out of the chain I was using with the Fender all had to be tweeked and set differently. It takes some time to get things right... If you're a guy that's used the same rig for years, it takes a bit of getting tweeking to get it right.. Patience.

The cleans that this amp creates aren't Fender Twin cleans, so if your looking for that, pass the Windsor up. If you're looking for a slight growl that you can do tons with, then go for it.

Now that I've been able to warm the speakers up, and let it breat a bit, I'm extremely happy with it, and I'd buy another one (and may for backup)

Peace...
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!