"Picked up a squier tele. I have had other squier strats. feedback like a mofo. Is this normal? Strat dont do that shiz. Flame me up" OHJIMMY

THE RESON I WROTE THAT IS THAT I WAS SURE THE FIRST OR SECOND ANSWER WOULD BE "What do you expect from a cheap Squier?" FROM KG6_Steven. SOON TO BE SECONDED BY "iswilcox26". i INVITED YOU TO fLAME ME UP. YOUR ACTIONS DID NOT DISSAPOINT I POSTED ANOTHER QUESTION IN THE GEAR SECTION AT THE SAME TIME WITH THE SAME WORDING AND GOT A GREAT RESPONSE. THEN THIS GETS LOCKED. TOOK 11 MINUTES. I AM A BASEMENT PLAYER IM 43 THANKS OHJIMMY

Edit: ^^^^ Shit man, I'm from round Aberdeen too
I live out by Ellon.
Last edited by whoomit at Nov 29, 2011,
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
Quote by OhJImmy
"Picked up a squier tele. I have had other squier strats. feedback like a mofo. Is this normal? Strat dont do that shiz. Flame me up" OHJIMMY

THE RESON I WROTE THAT IS THAT I WAS SURE THE FIRST OR SECOND ANSWER WOULD BE "What do you expect from a cheap Squier?" FROM KG6_Steven. SOON TO BE SECONDED BY "iswilcox26". i INVITED YOU TO fLAME ME UP. YOUR ACTIONS DID NOT DISSAPOINT I POSTED ANOTHER QUESTION IN THE GEAR SECTION AT THE SAME TIME WITH THE SAME WORDING AND GOT A GREAT RESPONSE. THEN THIS GETS LOCKED. TOOK 11 MINUTES. I AM A BASEMENT PLAYER IM 43 THANKS OHJIMMY

what they hell is wrong with you?

are you asking if it's normal for your guitar to feedback?

no that's not normal.

give more info if you want help. or this thread will get locked up too.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
WTF is going on in here?
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...