Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
I wish i had balls like that
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
holy hell! what a collection! very nice YellowV, i think it would take me 5 minutes to figure out which guitar i was going to play every time i sad down to jam.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
How much of a quality difference can you notice between the BFR and JPX?

Also, hella jealous.
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie

you sir, have stellar balls!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Nov 29, 2011,
I don't think I have hated anyone more than I hate you right now.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Last edited by AWACS at Nov 29, 2011,
Quote by Nico the Great
How much of a quality difference can you notice between the BFR and JPX?

Also, hella jealous.

The JPX is a BFR. There is no quality difference. Hell the regular JP6 quality wise it just as good. Everything EBMM makes is on the same level. Just the BFR stuff uses more expensive woods and such.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
Quote by yellowv
The JPX is a BFR. There is no quality difference. Hell the regular JP6 quality wise it just as good. Everything EBMM makes is on the same level. Just the BFR stuff uses more expensive woods and such.

I guess it's just the different quilted tops that the old BFR's use. I see the JPX's (I know they're BFR's, I just don't say JPX BFR 'cause that's obnoxious ) for a lot cheaper than the older BFR's everywhere, so maybe that's why they're more expensive.
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
Yeah really the figured maple tops is what make the normal BFR's cost more. The JPX and JPXI are every bit as good, maybe better.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
damn man, thats a sexy lineup right there.

i remember your NGD thread for that gold one, u had all of EG drooling pools under their computers
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?