again.? I've already done it with economy picking and I've gotten good. people will say i'm good, but i'm not happy with it at all to be honest. i use lots of legato when playing fast, but when i want that staccato fast lick or run. i cannot get it.

So the question is, should i do this challenge again? would i benefit from it or should i practice some other way?
GEARZ

Schecter Hellraiser
TS 808 modded tubescreamer
MXR six band EQ
boss DD-3 digital delay
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
ISP Decimator
1998 Marshall JCM2000 DSL 100
Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
again.? I've already done it with economy picking and I've gotten good. people will say i'm good, but i'm not happy with it at all to be honest. i use lots of legato when playing fast, but when i want that staccato fast lick or run. i cannot get it.

So the question is, should i do this challenge again? would i benefit from it or should i practice some other way?

How about trying the 210 days challenge, you would become an economy picking beast.
Quote by Hail
i'm the internet equivalent of ripping the skin off my face and strangling you with it right now

Quote by Steve Albini
Remixing is for talentless pussies who don't know how to tune a drum or point a microphone.
Last edited by Slashiepie at Nov 30, 2011,
The 21 day challenge thing is not going to work for a general technique because it's not going to account for every single potential scenario that you'll use that technique in - you need to use it for something specific like a song.

Besides there's nothing special or magical about it, its just one way to give yourself a bit of structure and encourage you to approach something in a methodical way - you're quite capable of doing that yourself without having to resort to sticking a label on it.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com