i have the boss cs-3 and the plain jane distortion pedal. and ive been looking for something with more bite when i go into the chorus. and i ended up turning down the level for the cs-3 pedal with the ds-1 turned up a bit more and when i hit the chorus i shut off the cs-3 pedal. and it seems to work.

am i repeating something thats been said or does someone agree or have a better idea?
Dean Floyd Rose Signature

Dunlop Cry Baby
Boss DS-1 Pedal
Boss AC-3 Pedal
Boss BF-2 Pedal

Dime D100C
Get a boost?
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
broke man lol
Dean Floyd Rose Signature

Dunlop Cry Baby
Boss DS-1 Pedal
Boss AC-3 Pedal
Boss BF-2 Pedal

Dime D100C
Guitar Volume could be an option. Or a boost like jagerslushy said. There's a bunch of ways to go about boosting, it's preference really. I would mess with the guitar volume and tone controls, I feel it's best to work the guitar and not your pedals and amp as much. You can easily adjust mid song and it makes it more of you playing your instrument, than using electronics to make sound. And you wouldn't have to buy anything new this way.
Guitars
Gibson SG '61 Reissue 'Aretha'
Fender MIM Strat 'Rosy'
Takamine EG 332c 'Betsy'
Epiphone G-400 'Lucy'

Amps
Crate V-18 1x12
Roland Cube 30x

Pedals
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Double Muff
Line 6 Echo Park
lol, so no new boost pedal. Then yeah, play with the guitar volume down and then when you want the boost turn it up. What kind of amp do you have? I'm not sure how much the volume will effect a SS breakup, but tubes that works fine. If you don't have tubes, I highly recommend them. I don't even feel like I'm playing guitar through a ss anymore.
Guitars
Gibson SG '61 Reissue 'Aretha'
Fender MIM Strat 'Rosy'
Takamine EG 332c 'Betsy'
Epiphone G-400 'Lucy'

Amps
Crate V-18 1x12
Roland Cube 30x

Pedals
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Double Muff
Line 6 Echo Park