13 43%
yes
26 87%
Voters: 30.
inb4 bear gif

Why did you delete your other thread?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Nov 29, 2011,
I only play games with amazing graphics that came out after 2005. (unless it's any pokemon game).

Come at me neckbeard gamer cunts.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I only play games with amazing graphics that came out after 2005. (unless it's any pokemon game).

Come at me neckbeard gamer cunts.

you must be 12
Old games are only fun if you played them when you actually came out.

I can enjoy the shit out of any old game I used to play as a kid, but if someone recommends me one that I never played, I probably won't like it. When you have previous memories of it, you can overlook how outdated it is.

At least in my experience.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by aCloudConnected
you must be 12

You're one to talk. Pretty sure you're still prepubescent, James.
Quote by institutions
Final Fantasy sucks.

This!
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Not as good as Golden Sun.

Yes but playing Golden Sun is equivalent to reading the bible while playing. Jeez, so much dialogue/text...
Quote by UntilISleep
Yes but playing Golden Sun is equivalent to reading the bible while playing. Jeez, so much dialogue/text...

Yes but its not as bad as Ogre Battle 64.
MATTERHORN

Bitch Please.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I hate Final Fantasy, all my friends love it. But then again I hate these type of fantasy/RPG gaylord games.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer