hey, not sure if this is in the right place but here it goes

i'm looking for a keyboard with a decent electric piano sound (tines/rhodes sort of thing) it doesn't really need any other sounds, maybe a basic piano sound but thats about it. i was wondering if they actually make keyboards like this anymore that aren't ridiculously priced. so UG, any suggestions? thanks!
http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=products.family&ID=digitalPianos

Pretty cheap. Decent sound. Nice piano and electric piano plus a few other things as well. The 88 key weighted keyboard one feels quite piano-like. They're no Korg but they also don't cost like a Korg either.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
If you have a Mac, get a cheap Midi controller (I use an M-Audio Oxygen 49, $150 or something like that) and pump it into Garageband and use the onboard rhodes.

If you have a PC you can do the same thing using any other DAW (Reaper is free for 30 days and then $60, good option) and the vsti MrRay 73 which is free and sounds great (think it sounds better than GB's rhodes to be honest).

Honestly I've never heard a decent sounding Rhodes on an all-in-one keyboard, no matter how high the price, with the exception of a Nord. But if you're buying a $1500 Nord just for the EP sound you may as well buy a real Rhodes.
nerd it til it Hz.
>Fender Jagstang / Epiphone SG Special / DIY/GFS Partscaster
>SBN Big Daddy Amp Blaster / Boss OS-2 / Line 6 DL-4 / DIY guitarpcb.com D'Lay
>Vox AC15C1 / Marshall 4x12
Last edited by lifesglorydead at Nov 30, 2011,