Page 1 of 3
So pit, where are your family names from?

My mothers is from Scotland (Aberdeen, to be exact), and both father and step-fathers are from England. Don't know where my step-fathers is from, but blood father's name is from Durham.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Last edited by Cap'n Braid at Nov 29, 2011,
Mexico...with possible traces back to Italy apparently? Idk, I get Spain/Italy/Mexico every time I search.

Treviño
My mother's maiden name is German, Petzold, and my father's name is a Spanish derivation of a Basque name, Renteria (Errenteria in Basque).

Quote by blake1221
Mexico...with possible traces back to Italy apparently? Idk, I get Spain/Italy/Mexico every time I search.

Treviño

Latino amigo shove-o!
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Last edited by zgr0826 at Nov 29, 2011,
My real dad was Irish, but I actually don't know anything about him other than that. Both my first and last (from my mother's side) names are Irish though.
As far back as I've bothered to trace, my family is either English or Irish so yeah
My surname is German because my grandfather is German. My middle name is my grandmother's maiden name. She's Scottish. My mother side of the family is Chinese so it's nothing special as it is probably the same as 100 million other people.
I'm pretty much a European mutt. I think I'm 50% German and the rest is a mix-mash of Polish, Irish, and some other stuff.
India.

If you go back to the 1600s I have some Greek ancestors but I don't think that counts.
cat
fucked up family tree... The most common surnames in my family are either: Italian, Spanish, Puerto Rican, or Irish. There's plenty of gaps in the tree too

edit: my bloodline is part puerto rican and part unknown. The rest of the family is pretty diverse
Last edited by add_g at Nov 29, 2011,
Indonesian,Russian, Australian Aboriginal, German, Finnish.Irish.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
I've been told I'm scottish or Irish and German and some sort of scandinvian

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by blake1221
Jajajajaja

Que gracioso!

(I wish I could remember the alt code for upside down exclamation)
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by happytimeharry
I'm pretty much a European mutt.

Just like every white person in the world

My mother's descended from 20th century immigrants from Germany and Scotland, so I'm not even that far removed from the Old World. This was reassuring to learn.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Pretty sure my mom's maiden name is of German origin, and my dad's is Norwegian (I think).
French, Irish, and Italian.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
My dad has full-blown Irish heritage, and my mother's parents are German and Israeli.
Quote by Cap'n Braid
Just like every white person in the world

yeah I know, I just wish I had a little more substantial percentages. Most of it is so little it's not even worth noting.
German and German.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
I'm American, but my family goes back to Ireland and Scotland. Strangely nowhere else. I recently found out that some of my ancestors were slave owners in the South, which was pretty cool. Also one of my ancestors was a major in the Union army in the civil war, so I'm not inherently a bad person.
The last bit of my family to come to America did so in the early 1800s. So I'm pretty much just American.

But for fun, they came from England, Ireland, and Germany.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
My last name is Scottish I believe (Kirk), my mother's maiden name is English (Smith?), and her current name I have no idea. (Bloomfield)
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Mother's side of family is all Northern Ontario for the most part several generations back (great grandfather being Algonquin in fact) and my father was born in Glasgow, Scotland as were his parents, though I believe my great grandparents on my father's father's side were Irish. On top of that, I know that my last name is of Welsh origin so that would have likely started it then. But overall, just Scottish-Canadian.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I'm Oji-cree (Ojibwee/Cree) and Irish, with a little bit of Swedish. Basically half native and white. Nothing special.
Because, Boobs
By and large Scotland (Anderson clan and all that) and England. One cool thing about my mum's mum is tracing her maiden name back (Bingham) shows that her ancestors first arrived in England from France during the whole William the Conquerer episode.

You shush, I found it interesting
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Russian/Polish basically.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

I don't actually know. I'm Yorkshire for at least 5 or 6 generations, that's all I know.

Oh my god. Awesome
http://www.houseofnames.com/rowell-family-crest
"Of all the Anglo-Saxon names to come from Britain, Rowell is one of the most ancient"
I feel special.
"The name is a result of the original family having lived in Rothwell, a place-name found in the counties of Lincolnshire, Northants and West Riding of Yorkshire."

Maybe I'm very, very Yorkshire there.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Nov 30, 2011,
Dutch, German, English, Portuguese & Irish, bit of a mixed bunch I'd say
The time to hesitate is through..

Gear:
Fender 60's Road Worn Strat
Epiphone Les Paul '56 Gold Top
Orange Tiny Terror Combo

Quote by Draken
and the stig. American Stig would be a fat guy with a nascar hat.
Last edited by ARMAGEDDON_IT at Nov 30, 2011,
1/4 Ukrainian, 1/4 Scottish, 3/8 English, 1/8 Norwegian.

3rd Generation Canadian though, all my great-grandparents came to Canada before 1900. None of that "we're leaving Europe cause two world wars have left it in shambles" bullshit.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Last edited by _KurtCobain_77 at Nov 30, 2011,
Mexican and French.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Irish and Spanish are the two that I know. I'm sure there's other shit mixed in as well, but I don't know what specifically. My grandma once gave me a history lesson about our spanish ancestry and how that side of the family kicked it in New Mexico or something.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
My mom is mostly Irish and a little Cherokee. I'm not very sure about my father since I've never met him.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
75% irish
25% mexican

In the original Irish Dempsey is Ó Diomasaigh, from diomasach, meaning "proud". The name was also occasionally anglicised "Proudman". The Ó Diomasaigh originated in the territory of Clanmalier, on the borders of what are now counties Laois and Offaly, and remained powerful in the area until the seventeenth century. In the 12th century. O’Dempsey, Chief of Offaly, was one of the few native Irish leaders who defeated Strongbow. In later years, their allegiance was to the English and they were involved with the newcomers in the massacre of the O’Lalors in Laois in 1577, an action which local tradition says was responsible for their later losses. James I recognised the strength of the family by granting the title "Viscount Clanmalier" to Terence Dempsey. The loyalty of the family to the Crown was short-lived, however, and the Williamite wars later in the century destroyed their power and scattered them.

Also im a blood relative of Jesse James
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quarter Polish, Quarter Scottish, a bit less than a third German, the rest being a smattering of English, Irish, and possible Danish, and there may have been a Pole on my Grandmothers (Irish) side of the family.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Vox Night Train 15W
An ever-morphing BOSS and MXR loaded pedalboard

"I eats more chicken any man ever seen!"
-Howlin' Wolf
Page 1 of 3