Hey so this is a stupid question, but how do you change the album artwork in Itunes? I just got around to saving my new Kalas CD onto it, and hit the "Get Artwork" thing, and instead of the beastly art I was expecting, I got a picture of some garish blonde twat called Kala ... So I tried just dragging it from a firefox window and it doesn't change. Is this a simple fix, or am I gonna have to delete/save again? I have nooooo idea what version I'm running, btw.... Thanks for any *helpful* answers...

... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Google the album image you want
Copy image
Go to info on the album in itunes
Paste image

Easy as that
Quote by darkcheef
Google the album image you want
Copy image
Go to info on the album in itunes
Paste image

Easy as that

tried it a couple of times and it brings up the the little bar like it's changing it, but when it's done, I'm still stuck with that slag's dumb face.

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
right click the song, go to "get info". There's a tab called artwork, delete the current artwork and then do the copy/paste image thing
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by namesroverrated
right click the song, go to "get info". There's a tab called artwork, delete the current artwork and then do the copy/paste image thing

your user title proves most true... this worked! thanks to all who replied

Quote by Bladez22