Page 1 of 2
This is the biggest mouth ulcer I've ever had and it's hurts to talk, hurts to eat, hurts to drink. As long as my lip moves even the slightest bit it ****ing kills.

Anyone else love these things?

Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Yea people always yell at me when I call them ulcers (they call em canker sores), so I literally just looked it up and they are a certain type of mouth ulcer caused by a puncture in the mucus membrane.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Your new best friends

Also, your second best friend

MC name = Bearrorism
Last edited by Gargantuan at Nov 30, 2011,
Ah, the more I know. And on topic yes these things ****iing suck. But I haven't had one in about a couple months so I'm good for now
Quote by Gargantuan
Your new best friends

Also, your second best friend

This will sound gross but I haven't brushed for 2 days and I shudder at the thought. If I tried it would hurt. Alot. Trust me.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Yeah, I had 2 for a week, healed up finally yesterday.

It's doesn't necessarily has to be bad mouth hygiene, as mine is definitely good. It sometimes occurs because of poor balance of B* vitamins in the body. I get them once in a while all the time, annoying, but I learned to live with them and they usually heal up in less than a week.
aids
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail
me2 and everyone picks on me

Quote by itamar100

i have been bullied before and i know what its like. its ****ing horrible and thats why i feel so strongly about fags like me.
I have them from time to time. Hurts like hell, but I've been through worse The straws and toothpaste tips are legit! Do it. You should use a very soft brush obviously and just brush the blister very very VERY softly with an overdose of toothpaste. ??? Profit!
I had a mouth full of these once had to communicate with pen and paper
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Blast that bastard with Bonjela.

Your new third best friend.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
I used to then someone reminded me of :
Quote by BeefWellington

and now their gone in a day or two without much annoyance in the meantime.

Quote by That Old Geezer
I've had those but I thought that they were just cold sores, I had no idea it was ulcers...

Same basic virus I think. Though people seem to think cold sores = herpes, so I just call them mouth ulcers.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I often get a few of these a week for months in a row. **** that shit. Gargle salt water, drink lots of berroca. And there's a cream you can put on them that numbs them and heals them up. Get that and put it on before you go to bed.
Oh god, TS! Do you know how it could end? Take a sharp knife and cut it out right now! NO! THERES NO ****ING TIME TO GO TO A DOCTOR! CUT IT OUT RIGHT THIS INSTANCE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET YOUR MOUTH AMPUTATED!
What the hell is that? I've never had anything like that.
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
got one growing atm lol
gonna give it around 8 days and it'll go away
DANK MEMES
all the time. i like to use alum. it's a spice, you can find it at the grocery store. it's used for pickling cucumbers and other stuff. put a little on your ulcer and grip your counter cause it's gonna hurt like shit. but when you can't handle it anymore and spit it out, it will feel better, be smaller, and it will go away faster.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Thread title is appropriate, I hate these f*cking things. Just got over one that "'ve had for a week. It's up there in the category of biggest pains in the ass and annoyances.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
I get those a lot too. Can't stand them. And I always seem to get them when we're having enchiladas or some kind of mexican food for dinner.
What the heck did you do to yourself son? D:
I only get those if I hit my gum with a toothbrush.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
I just got over one of those a few days ago. It's especially unpleasant if you are a trombonist. If you even try to play, you are rewarded with an ungodly amount of pain.

Why is it that so many people are getting them at this time of the year?
Quote by BeefWellington

Fuckin' noted.
I have one right now but it's on a spot that actually doesn't hurt. I hate them with a burning passion, though. I think they pop up if you don't eat enough fruit or something. Can't really remember.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
That's an easy fix; you can apply some hydrogen peroxide with a q-tip, or gargle w/a mixture of peroxide and mouth wash.
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
Perfect time to start eating opium, if there ever were one.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Quote by BeefWellington

This! The stuff tastes fantastic too.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by Drache Wachter
I just got over one of those a few days ago. It's especially unpleasant if you are a trombonist. If you even try to play, you are rewarded with an ungodly amount of pain.

Why is it that so many people are getting them at this time of the year?

Oh god yes. I know that feeling far too well.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
If any of you can believe it, I woke up today and it's actually BIGGER then in the pic.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Page 1 of 2