Page 1 of 2
I'm getting a haircut tomorrow pit.

Now i fancy myself pretty cool, fresh and happening but haircuts are my achilles' heel. I go into hairdressers with the intention of getting a rockin' do but as soon as sit in the chair i totally panic and tell them to just 'take some length off', leaving me with the same boring haircut.

Anyone else get this? Any advice?
Quote by spitonastranger

Now i fancy myself pretty cool, fresh and happening

that's cute

I don't know. Bring a picture of some haircut you like?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
get an allof
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by JackalUK
Just tell the hairdresser you are their canvas, and to go nuts.

That is probably the worst thing you can say to a hairdresser.
Worked for me, didn't give a **** before it or after although I copped some 'did you lose a bet?' remarks from smsrtasses had a brutal faux hawk goon on a few years back.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by The_Casinator
That is probably the worst thing you can say to a hairdresser.

My mate did it and walked out with the top long, the sides buzzcut and with a lopsided fringe. It was quite amusing.
Quote by JackalUK

I actually tried that once.

The hair dresser panicked and told me she'd "need more to go on".

I can't win!
Quote by JackalUK
My mate did it and walked out with the top long, the sides buzzcut and with a lopsided fringe. It was quite amusing.

they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Bring a picture of some haircut you like?
This.

It's the best way to get what you want. Of course, it might not look good on you.. but hey..
Quote by Don_Humpador
This.

It's the best way to get what you want. Of course, it might not look good on you.. but hey..

That's exactly what i worry about. Then i'm stuck with an elaborate hairstyle that makes me look horrible, subtly betraying that i printed a picture of someone cool of the internet thinking i might be able to look like them.
People do that all the time you know. Bring in their own pictures.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Get a young Voldemort look - verrrry nice
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
You're all right; i should bring in a picture.

The only question now is; what picture should i bring in?
Quote by spitonastranger
It's brown and straight. Reasonably long.

A black mans dick in other words.

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Only you can decide what hairstyle you like the look of mate. Having said that, I know piss all about hair.
West Ham United
I've always had the same problem. I would plop down and they'd say so how do you want it? Meanwhile I just walked in with a wooley covering my winters mop acting as my "styling avoidance" apparatus. Do you really think I'm the person to ask? My hair is matted, covered by wool and it's apparent I haven't done shit with it since the first frost of the season. The only reason I'm getting it cut is because spring has arrived and I look silly in a baseball cap. Now snap to it you keritanal artisan!!

However, my niece is a stylist and now she does my hair whenever I need it done. In relaying to her the frustrations I just shared with you, she said the best thing for you to do (and they actually love this because it makes their job a whole hell of a lot easier) is to do the whole "bring a picture" thing. They study styles, they practice new trends, they keep up on the latest hair "fashions" and all that. So if you bring in a picture of what you want, they'll know exactly what to do.

Then you can just lay back, relax, sport wood during the washing phase, enjoy the soft caresses of your head while they snip snip and ogle the magnificent mammaries as they trim up the bangs and do your sideburns.

Unless it's a dude. In which case you should have said "I need to go run errands, I'll be back in 15 min". Fag.

Cas-
Last edited by casualty01 at Nov 30, 2011,
Quote by JackalUK

Trust me after 10 years in the Military

The difference between a good hair cut and a bad one......... bout 2 weeks...

It grows back...

If you don't like what they did... make them fix it, or don't pay for it..

Simple..
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
What's with all these dudes going to hairdressers? Find a local barber shop you pansies.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
What's with all these dudes going to hairdressers? Find a local barber shop you pansies.

Um... women? You enjoy Gipetto the 80yr old incontinent shakey-handed diabetic that knows two cuts: Buzz and Pompadour. We'll enjoy our lithe young stylists with tats and tits that love to experement and enjoy their craft.

Actually, I believe I addressed you in my last paragraph in my last post there mr. overcompensation.

Cas-
Quote by casualty01
Um... women? You enjoy Gipetto the 80yr old incontinent shakey-handed diabetic that knows two cuts: Buzz and Pompadour. We'll enjoy our lithe young stylists with tats and tits that love to experement and enjoy their craft.

Actually, I believe I addressed you in my last paragraph in my last post there mr. overcompensation.

Cas-

That's all fine and dandy, but I'm not as daft as to believe that I'm going to get laid by a chick that cuts my hair. Getting a haircut by a seemingly cool person doesn't make you seemingly cooler. That's the same logic that makes chicks date chavs and not you.

EDIT: Looked at your profile and realized you weren't 16. Nevermind, to each their own. I like to discuss sports and politics during my haircuts. All the chicks at the Sports Clips and similar establishments around here are rather dumb.
Last edited by JustRooster at Nov 30, 2011,
Just make sure that if you get a hairdresser with a thick Glasgow accent to not just nod your head and pretend you understand what they're saying, that's how I ended up with essentially a crew cut once.

All the Billy Connolly albums in the world couldn't have prepared me for that conversation
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by JustRooster
That's all fine and dandy, but I'm not as daft as to believe that I'm going to get laid by a chick that cuts my hair. Getting a haircut by a seemingly cool person doesn't make you seemingly cooler. That's the same logic that makes chicks date chavs and not you.

EDIT: Looked at your profile and realized you weren't 16. Nevermind, to each their own. I like to discuss sports and politics during my haircuts. All the chicks at the Sports Clips and similar establishments around here are rather dumb.

lol @ 16.

Yeah man, it's all good. I was just busting chops. And to be clear, I'm not delusional and believe I'm gonna be walking out with a # and potential BJ at the end of every cut, but still, it's nice to have a hottie running her fingers through your hair.

As far as conversation. I don't give a rats ass about that. I'd actually prefer sparse conversation during the cut. Not that most of them are rather simple minded and all... some of the best conversations I have are with hairdressers. But I'd rather enjoy them just participating in mindless workplace banter with their co-workers so I can actively undress them with my eyes and enjoy their cranial groping while I zone out.

To me it's akin to a massage. Don't talk... just DO.

Unless of course it is one I'd actively like to hit up ... then by all means, talk. And if you don't, I shall initiate and actively move along the conversation to build rapport in order to continue it elsewhere.

Cas-
Quote by casualty01
lol @ 16.

Yeah man, it's all good. I was just busting chops. And to be clear, I'm not delusional and believe I'm gonna be walking out with a # and potential BJ at the end of every cut...

If only...
Quote by casualty01

However, my niece is a stylist and now she does my hair...

Then you can just lay back, relax, sport wood during the washing phase, enjoy the soft caresses of your head while they snip snip and ogle the magnificent mammaries as they trim up the bangs and do your sideburns.

Cas-

Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
I have the exact same problem. My haircut has been the same for my whole life and it blows. I don't know what to do with it. I may go Billy Corgan any day now.
^ OMG ewww incest - tmi

edit: ninja'd. shaved head is kewl brah
Last edited by Basti95 at Nov 30, 2011,
Quote by spitonastranger
You're all right; i should bring in a picture.

The only question now is; what picture should i bring in?

Post a pic of what you look like now? Not every cut suits everyone.
Quote by kylepianoman

Congrats... you spliced from two different paragraphs regarding two totally different topics to garner an effect.

Anyway, I get my cuts from my niece NOW.. but while I was using the salons, well, now you can read my commentary. properly.

Good girl.

Hooray for context.

Cas-

on second thought, don't.
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Page 1 of 2