hi is any one cant help me?

im lookingfor a way to remove the guitar from my favorites tracks and i nkow its been done with some MIDI pro i want to keep the voice just remove the guitar and play with the original song.

thank you all

Roei Bentley
Quote by rbentleyrhe1st
is any one cant help me?

WUT
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.

UG's only Belgian Prog Rock band member
Here's my Equipboard: http://equipboard.com/wdsuita
no
this is my signature, and it's purple in bold, you can't do anything about it.
Quote by rbentleyrhe1st
hi is any one cant help me?

im lookingfor a way to remove the guitar from my favorites tracks and i nkow its been done with some MIDI pro i want to keep the voice just remove the guitar and play with the original song.

thank you all

Roei Bentley

If I understand you correctly, you want to remove the guitartrack on a music file you have, right?
If so, you could mix down the level of the frequency where the guitar is boosted, without really effecting the other parts. But, from what I've understood this isn't very easy to do.
@rbentley - no you can't do that unless you actually have the raw individual tracks. You can do this with varying levels of success with vocals as they are panned in the center (typically), but not guitars.

@keth - no, you can't do that either.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Absolutely impossible. It took a team of skilled Abbey Road engineers using state of the art forensic audio software several months to extract the guitar parts from Beatles songs for Rock Band.

However, thanks to Guitar Hero etc it's very easy to find multitrack files for a lot of famous songs online....search for MOGGs.