bit torrent perhaps?

What are the subliminal messages?
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
They're all just Pazuzu's face, aside from one with the Pazuzu statue. It's in the The Version You've Never Seen. Get it on amazon. It doesn't add subliminal messages, it just extends or adds scenes. Like when Linda Blair is doing the spider walk, it's a longer scene.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Nov 30, 2011,
Quote by hardcore81
gotcha. i heard tell that there were quick split second frames of war and violent (real) images and whatnot scattered throughout the film but i guess it was just a rumor.

Nah, it's just the face a few more times, and the extended scenes.

Still get it, it's dope.
Exorcist is such a great movie to make children watch at night. Especially when you don't have to put up with the night terrors.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by GoxGetterxGuy
This movie messed me up as a kid.. Still can't handle it well.

still the scariest movie i've ever seen. i don't know if it's the look and feel of film from the early 70's or what but the exorcist, texas chainsaw and last house on the left give me chills to this day and i've seen them all dozens of times.
I skived off school to watch the exorcist when no one was in the house... I wasn't disappointed, but it didn't scare me even slightly.