Page 1 of 4
List things you are least and/or most proud of from your home country.

Scotland-

Most - Most inventions per capita in world history

Least - Deep Fried Mars Bar

Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Nov 30, 2011,
England

Most - This Town Needs Guns

Least - Everything else.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
America:

Most: Electric guitar.

Least: Reality TV.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Best: Sauna.

Least: Metalheads and racists.
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Best:Our military and his actions.

Leastur mercifulness on the countries around us.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I'm proud of nothing really...I mean...we played a very important role in shaping of the balkans but we let italians take a bit of our land, austrians a bit of our land, croatians take a bit of our land...I mean...seriously?! Our politicians should grow a pair and stand for our country. And also...we let too many foreigners move in. It's weird to be a 100% slovenian and be in minority in our own country.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Trinidad

Most : Free eduation (I guess)

Least: Highest murder rate in the Caribbean.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Scotland-

Most - Deep Fried Mars Bar

Least - Most inventions per capita in world history
'Murrica.

Most: Guns, cars, and freedom. Oh, and bald eagles.

Least: That the Cold War was cold. Damn those pinko Commies.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by G.Krizzel
Fugly, arrogant or something else?

Fugly and hairy...

America
Best: Music.

Least
Vegtable Pizza
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
Portugal

Most - Chourico (different than spanish one)

Least - Our women

Made Chourico and octopus stew the other night, ****in delicious. (I'm from MA but my mom's side is 100% portuguese)

America
Most: Never would of thought of this until add_g's post, but the transistor. My Avô helped develop the first transistors with Raytheon.

Least: Frustratingly invasive foreign policies
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Britain

Most- Yorkshire Puddings

Least- Wayne Rooney
Dude, where's my band?
aMEERica

Most- the airplane/flight

Least- the reputation we have given ourselves of being fat, lazy, and stupid. (we're not all like that)
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
Most - Most inventions per capita in world history

Maybe per head, but when the Chinese list is so, it doesn't really matter.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

America

Most: Chili dogs.

Least: Armchair revolutionaries who constantly bitch about the US, but would never even think of leaving.
Syria.

Most: Shisha (or Hookah to you uhmericuns) and our cuisine. We're the best ****ing cooks in the world.

Least: Turn on the news.
Quote by Jabels225
aMEERica

Most- the airplane/flight

Least- the reputation we have given ourselves of being fat, lazy, and stupid. (we're not all like that)

Yeah... Sure you aren't.

Watch KassemG California On interviews on YouTube and then tell me that you aren't fat, lazy and stupid.
Quote by stndrdprcdre
America

Most: Chili dogs.

Least: Armchair revolutionaries who constantly bitch about the US, but would never even think of leaving.

Agreed
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
That Mars bar looks ridiculously disgusting.

the Netherlands

Most: cheese. Especially Old Amsterdam, pure genius.

Least: the PVV and most people who vote for it.
"Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: it might have been."

Quote by guitarplayer$
I was in a band in grade 7 with a could of dudes named "dabo" and tyler. My name's steve so we actually went on stage as S.T.D.
Quote by itamar100
Yeah... Sure you aren't.

Watch KassemG California On interviews on YouTube and then tell me that you aren't fat, lazy and stupid.

To be fair, judging the entire country's intellect purely based on people on Venice beach is completely unfair.
America.

Most - Probably Tesla's work, focusing on the Tesla Coil.

Least - The systematic shunning and abandonment of family and community, and the values that go along with them.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Child In Time
Maybe per head, but when the Chinese list is so, it doesn't really matter.

The statistic for Scotland is for relatively modern times, I think. The Chinese inventions in the list are almost all over 100 years old.
Quote by itamar100
Yeah... Sure you aren't.

Those videos are conducted in one very specific, and very isolated part of America that is notoriously pathetic. Don't be a dick.

Anywho... America.

Most proud of the music, or the general openness to other cultures.

Least proud of the people who are not open to any culture.
Canada

Rush

Nuff said...

Hate: The idiots who voted in a dictatorship in sheeps clothing.
America

Most: Rock and Roll
Least: The fat, stupid, ugly stereotype
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Quote by Kozlic
I'm proud of nothing really...I mean...we played a very important role in shaping of the balkans but we let italians take a bit of our land, austrians a bit of our land, croatians take a bit of our land...I mean...seriously?! Our politicians should grow a pair and stand for our country. And also...we let too many foreigners move in. It's weird to be a 100% slovenian and be in minority in our own country.

I really hope the bolded part is a joke. And I have a feeling that you don't have the slightest clue why or how our land was taken away from us. If you think we lost it because our politicians 'didn't have balls' then I would kindly ask you to read up on our history.

OT:
Most:
Pršut
Partizan songs
Being the 3rd most forrested country in Europe

Least:
Politicians
The people that are trying to take down our new family law (Rightwingers vs Gays)

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Nov 30, 2011,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
I really hope the bolded part is a joke. And I have a feeling that you don't have the slightest clue why or how our land was taken away from us. If you think we lost it because our politicians 'didn't have balls' then I would kindly ask you to read up on our history.

Obviously all of a country's problems can be placed solely in the hands of politicians. Duh.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Last edited by wyldething at Nov 30, 2011,
Page 1 of 4