Page 1 of 3
My parents went to a shrink to counsel my drug abuse (smoking weed occasionally) and he said it was a result of their bad parenting....so did I win?
depends on the surface level. if it's above 20 mm, i'd say yes, if not, you got to check with a professional.
no one gives a fuck.
your whisper may sway the weak, but when i speak it roars the seas
You're still a shiftless pothead goin' nowhere fast. Sorry.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
You're still a shiftless pothead goin' nowhere fast. Sorry.

too bad im graduating early and going to college in indianapolis with most of it paid for. Im pretty sure i still win
Quote by ilovemyJAG
too bad im graduating early and going to college in indianapolis with most of it paid for. Im pretty sure i still win

Till Some Kid there BUTT F**KS you then you loose. You make your own choices and as such its not your parents fault. You're still a loser.
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
Last edited by Briyan_15 at Nov 30, 2011,
That's really interesting, because my parents went to a shrink to counsel my drug abuse (smoking weed occasionally) and he said it was a result of their bad parenting....so did I win?
Quote by ilovemyJAG

My condolences.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
^^^
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by Briyan_15
Till Some Kid there BUTT F**KS you then you loose. You make your own choices and as such its not your parents fault. You're still a looser.

oh he'll be loose alright

OT: Nope, you don't. Weed is bad and you should feel bad.
On a sidenote, everyone in here calling this kid a loser cause he smokes weed is either a shut-in geek or a pompous straight-edge fag. You're only a loser if you smoke weed and make it your life. Nothing wrong with social smoking. Get off your high horses, people.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
using drugs occasionally doesn't qualify as being drug abuse. its normal to experiment and luckily you are experimenting with an extremely safe substance
Quote by ilovemyJAG
do you live there?

No way, gross.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by RU Experienced?
That's definitely a win. They probably tried to solicit an "objective" third party to side with them only for it to backfire.

haha yessir! exactly what i was trying to say
Quote by ilovemyJAG
My parents went to a shrink to counsel my drug abuse (smoking weed occasionally) and he said it was a result of their bad parenting....so did I win?

1. You abuse drugs
2. You have bad parents
3. Your seek comfort from the approval of an internet forum.

The only winner I see here is the shrink who probably made a couple hundred bucks (implying this was over multiple sessions).
You could probably just not smoke as much pot rather than make your parents feel like shit.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Skullivan
1. You abuse drugs
2. You have bad parents
3. Your seek comfort from the approval of an internet forum.

The only winner I see here is the shrink who probably made a couple hundred bucks (implying this was over multiple sessions).

1. so the occasional doobie=abusing drugs?
2. I never said i have bad parents, that is just what the shrink said.
3. Not seeking comfort, just giving you guys some decent material for the afternoon
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
On a sidenote, everyone in here calling this kid a loser cause he smokes weed is either a shut-in geek or a pompous straight-edge fag. You're only a loser if you smoke weed and make it your life. Nothing wrong with social smoking. Get off your high horses, people.

lol go die in a fire, hippie
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
oh he'll be loose alright

OT: Nope, you don't. Weed is bad and you should feel bad.

Alright someone caught that!
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
Yes, you won. Sadly, winning like this doesn't get you anything, so get out there and do something with your life you lazy weed smoking bum.
Quote by bradulator
You could probably just not smoke as much pot rather than make your parents feel like shit.

You clearly don't follow. His parents are the ones making him smoke pot, so he's not making anyone feel like shit. They did it to themselves.
Quote by The_Casinator
Yes, you won. Sadly, winning like this doesn't get you anything, so get out there and do something with your life you lazy weed smoking bum.

actually, they were originally going to sell all my gear it does in fact get me something
Quote by ilovemyJAG
1. so the occasional doobie=abusing drugs?
2. I never said i have bad parents, that is just what the shrink said.
3. Not seeking comfort, just giving you guys some decent material for the afternoon

1. Yes, drugs are drugs.
2. But you are pleased with the shrink's conclusion, as mentioned in the OP.
3. Fair enough
Quote by WantsLesPaul
lol go die in a fire, hippie

Go F yourself in your uptight ass, douche. You don't look cool for hating on people in internet forums. /getalife
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
Go F yourself in your uptight ass, douche. You don't look cool for hating on people in internet forums. /getalife

Protip: when insulting someone, real life or internet, and you're trying to sound tough, don't censor yourself. You'll just look like a total poop head.
Quote by RU Experienced?
You clearly don't follow. His parents are the ones making him smoke pot, so he's not making anyone feel like shit. They did it to themselves.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by blake1221
Protip: when insulting someone, real life or internet, and you're trying to sound tough, don't censor yourself. You'll just look like a total poop head.

Protip: When calling someone out for not looking cool on an internet forum, make sure they care what you or anyone thinks of them. Which I don't
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
this thread is hilarious...
there are so many people that's so wrong and so many people that's so right together... This is so UG like!!
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
Protip: When calling someone out for not looking cool on an internet forum, make sure they care what you or anyone thinks of them. Which I don't

Page 1 of 3