No
18 19%
Voters: 96.
Page 1 of 3
Can you be black and have a job?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash

Yes
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I dunno lol, I thought it was always a bit of an oxymoron. To be gay and support a party that generally does not support gay equality.
pinga
Can you be black and like mayonnaise?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Why not? They're not all dicks. Just the same as not all democrats are dicks. Usually, it's just a select few who get a little time in the spotlight that make all of them look bad. Not to sound cliche, but it's true.

But, i don't think there should even be political parties. It causes too much separation. Not that that will ever change, since it's part of human nature.
Last edited by iHurricaneGTR at Nov 30, 2011,

Republicans are conservative, conservatives are not inherently religious.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Cb4rabid
I dunno lol, I thought it was always a bit of an oxymoron. To be gay and support a party that generally does not support gay equality.

Being gay doesn't make you any more intelligent than the average idiot

Quote by BladeSlinger

No, but the basic idea behind conservativism is to maintain the status quo or return to previous values.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Nov 30, 2011,
Quote by BladeSlinger

I didn't mention religion. But how can you be conservative and be gay at the same time? Doesn't being gay automatically go against the whole western moral values and stuff?

Also, i'm probably talking out of my ass, but it was a question that I didnt know how to answer myself. It's kind of like ''Can you be Jewish and a neo-nazi?''. I just don't see how it would work.
pinga
How many gay Republican scandals have happened?

It's very possible.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yeah, the governor of some state up north (Maryland?) is openly gay and black.
you're a stone fox
Yeah... if you think that you can't be gay and republican you have a really narrow view of politics
Self-hating gay people could.

But seriously, most people are a walking mass of contradictions, so I don't see why not.

I think that gay people are on average slightly more intelligent than straight people, because A.) There aren't any gay neanderthal types who are like refuse collectors and stuff, and B.) gay people have better conditioned and cultured minds from all the musicals they're into.
Quote by Saint78

Openly black? In MY America?!
Quote by Cb4rabid
I didn't mention religion. But how can you be conservative and be gay at the same time? Doesn't being gay automatically go against the whole western moral values and stuff?

Also, i'm probably talking out of my ass, but it was a question that I didnt know how to answer myself. It's kind of like ''Can you be Jewish and a neo-nazi?''. I just don't see how it would work.

Most conservatives are anti-gay because of religion. You can't use the 'Republicans don't like gays' thing without bringing religion into it, simply because that is a large part of that idea. I know Republicans who are for gay marriage but are still politically conservative. Being politically conservative and socially conservative aren't the same thing.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by due 07

He's openly gay, and he's a black man. Is that good enough for you?
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78

The governor of Maryland's a white guy. There's Deval Patrick in Massachusetts who is black but he isn't gay.

And neither of them are Republicans, who on Earth are you talking about.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Most conservatives are anti-gay because of religion. You can't use the 'Republicans don't like gays' thing without bringing religion into it, simply because that is a large part of that idea. I know Republicans who are for gay marriage but are still politically conservative. Being politically conservative and socially conservative aren't the same thing.

Hm. I never thought of it that way actually

Carry on then, I wasn't thinking it through enough then.

But to clear up some confusion, I didn't mean ''Can you support gay equality and be republican'', I meant ''Can YOU yourself actually be homosexual and be a republican?''
pinga
Quote by due 07

It's more common than you think.

This research here:

clearly indicates that they have established several beachheads to ensure their status as "black." Their women reportedly "don't need no man."

Research also indicates, they are adversely afraid of the state known as "Maine."

Further research suggests that they prefer warmer climates, a key fact in terms of avoidance or studying.

Notice how even after they were freed, they stayed closer to the South, rather than expanding northwards.
Last edited by blake1221 at Nov 30, 2011,
Quote by Cb4rabid
Hm. I never thought of it that way actually

Carry on then, I wasn't thinking it through enough then.

But to clear up some confusion, I didn't mean ''Can you support gay equality and be republican'', I meant ''Can YOU yourself actually be homosexual and be a republican?''

I know gay Republicans.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Cb4rabid

You realize that the same-sex marriage bill in New York passed 33-29 because 4 republicans were in favor of it.

Political parties aren't always black and white, the media just tries to portray them that way. Politicians take different view points and stances from the opposing party all the time.
Last edited by WaterGod at Nov 30, 2011,
Quote by WaterGod
You realize that the same-sex marriage bill in New York passed 33-29 because 4 republicans were in favor of it.

Political parties aren't always black and white, the media just tries to portray them that way. Politicians take different view points and stances from opposing party all the time.

I didn't know this

I see politics in a new light now.
pinga
Quote by Dirge Humani
I learned about it from American Dad. Lol.

I first learned about them from that episode too...
I had that thought a while ago
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by ErikLensherr
The governor of Maryland's a white guy. There's Deval Patrick in Massachusetts who is black but he isn't gay.

And neither of them are Republicans, who on Earth are you talking about.

I'm not sure actually what state it is, and I'm not really sure if he's even a governor, I just know there's a politician who black and openly gay. He might be a senator.
you're a stone fox
Quote by blake1221
It's more common than you think.

This research here:

clearly indicates that they have established several beachheads to ensure their status as "black." Their women reportedly "don't need no man."

Research also indicates, they are adversely afraid of the state known as "Maine."

Further research suggests that they prefer warmer climates, a key fact in terms of avoidance or studying.

Notice how even after they were freed, they stayed closer to the South, rather than expanding northwards.

My god...

Don't get me wrong-- I knew they existed. I just didn't know how pervasive their presence was in the great US of A.
Quote by due 07
My god...

Don't get me wrong-- I knew they existed. I just didn't know how pervasive their presence was in the great US of A.

My friend who lives in West Virginia's step brother thinks all black people act like they do in the Boondocks.
you're a stone fox
Quote by due 07
My god...

Your kids, your women, yo husbands are not safe. Hide them.

They're out there.

Quote by Saint78
My friend who lives in West Virginia's step brother thinks all black people act like they do in the Boondocks.

They don't?
Quote by Saint78

Sort of like all gay men act like those people on Queer as Fuck?
I know a few conservative gays. They are the worst conservatives I've ever met. They feel like they need to make up for sucking dick by being ultra religious in other aspects of their politics.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Page 1 of 3