Page 1 of 4
I was setting up my strat the other day, and I was thinking about how much I love it and how there is more than likely no other like it in the world. Its a 1994 Mexican, Black w. rosewood 'board, '02 American Pickups and CTS pots. So, the aim of this thread is... Tell everyone about your strat! Explain whats so different/awesome about it (w. pics pls) and discuss!

Mine: http://s1190.photobucket.com/albums/z442/JacobRobins/?action=view&current=rose.jpg
I don't like strats.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I have a Squier Standard Series Strat, which means it's not from a starter pack. It's my oldest guitar, the second one I owned, and I still love it to death. I've had all my friends sign it, too.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
I think mine is a 2005 Deluxe Players Edition Strat. Honeyblonde with gold hardware. Its MIM, but either way its going to be made in a factory by a bunch of Mexicans, no reason to differentiate between the borders.
I don't have a strat right now but when I do get one it shall be a white American Standard, probably with a maple fretboard.
West Ham United
Les Paul > Strat. especially mexican strats...
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
I have a Tele. I had a crappy, Strat copy though, the inlays chipped and fell out.
you're a stone fox
Telecasters are the best guitars ever, even my 5 year old used Squier Affinity telecaster. >_>
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I have an American Limited Edition Fiesta Red Strat. Yeah. That's right. Limited Edition. Which is worth just as much as every other American Standard. SSS, with all three pick-ups changed. Can't remember the name of them... But they're noise-less and warm
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
SG > Strats

A plank of wood with a few nails and cheesewire > Strats.

S A D B O Y S
I have an olympic white American standard strat with a maple neck. There's nothing too fancy about it but it's just fucking amazing. I love it.

I got it for my birthday about 4 years ago, and when I went to the music shop I had no intention whatsoever of buying one. But I decided to try one out for the fuck of it and I'm glad I did. Pretty much as soon as I played it I decided I had to own it.
Quote by vanhailin
Les Paul > Strat. especially mexican strats...

Ooh. That one hurt. Don't know why people hate on MIM's, they are stellar instruments and not a world apart from MIA's. Inb4 "you dont know what your on about"s, I work part time in a music shop.
I like strats a lot, as long as they have the rosewood fingerboard. My favorite will always be the SG though.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Jacob<3Guitar
Ooh. That one hurt. Don't know why people hate on MIM's, they are stellar instruments and not a world apart from MIA's. Inb4 "you dont know what your on about"s, I work part time in a music shop.

MIA, MIM, what's the difference? They're both made by Mexicans.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by Most_Triumphant
I like strats a lot, as long as they have the rosewood fingerboard. My favorite will always be the SG though.

Ahh I have to disagree there. Maple > Rosewood.

Though I've never actually seen (or looked for) a Strat with a maple fingerboard.
Quote by I.O.T.M
A plank of wood with a few nails and cheesewire > Strats.

Whats with the deep hate toward strats?
Quote by Jacob<3Guitar

Not a world apart but there is a significant difference, it's definitely worth getting an American if you can afford it.
Meh, I'm a Les Paul guy. I love the weight. TS, we should have a duel and see who gets knocked out first. I bet I can take at least two whacks to the head from your strat.
My old strat was stolen. Now I got a new one. I can't tell the difference. I don't form bonds with my guitar. Or well, my acoustic guitar means a lot to me.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
I sold my tanglewoodguit so technically I'm now Turnerguit

My apologies
Mine's in the possession of the shithead motherfucker who stole it. I'd like to find the bastard and set him on fire. It was more than three years ago and I'm still pissed about it.

It was a 2000 American Standard Strat, burgundy mist metallic, with handwound Stephens Design pickups. Completely unique. *Sigh*
Hi, I'm Peter
Last edited by Dirk Gently at Nov 30, 2011,
Strats r gey!!1!!1one!!!1

>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by moscaespañol
MIA, MIM, what's the difference? They're both made by Mexicans.

But MIA's are made by smarter Mexicans.
you're a stone fox
I love the MIM I got from my Dad. It's funnier when I think about the fact that his family is from Mexico.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by DempseyPunk
Strats r gey!!1!!1one!!!1

Wow, that's one ugly Behringer.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Jacob<3Guitar
Whats with the deep hate toward strats?

I was raped by one.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by zgr0826
I love the MIM I got from my Dad. It's funnier when I think about the fact that his family is from Mexico.

I love my MIM Tele too, I'm saving for some sort of Ibanez soon though.
you're a stone fox
Page 1 of 4