Page 1 of 2
So, imagine you're in school, when a zombie apocalipse happens and a horde of zombies break into the school and start eating people.
You can see this scene down there, in the other side of your classroom window.
What would you do?? What would you use??

I would lock the classrooms door, and use my guitar or maybe a sharpened pencil as weapon. Before trying my escape, I would let the zombies eat the teachers first. Then whyle they were busy eating the teachers I would run like I've never ran in my life.
i would not lock myself in a room, people inside must leave eventually. i would gtfo and stay on the move until i have enough supplies on me to become stationary.
i used to bring my guitar to school...oh high school you so waste of time
That would suck for me because my school is literally in the middle of the downtown core with all the office buildings and mall. I would probably try to hide in the kitchen's supply closet for a while or stick with some friends.
Quote by MeteoraTortuga
Almost every day...

Why?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Get outside. Use what i can as a weapon. Work my way to my car. Take my gun out of glove box. Kill more zombies. Make it to my house. Get more guns. Kill more zombies.

//survive.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
That would suck for me because my school is literally in the middle of the downtown core with all the office buildings and mall. I would probably try to hide in the kitchen's supply closet for a while or stick with some friends.

Stick with em and sacrifice em when the time comes right?
I would get in a time machine and go back a year ago when the zombie fad was still cool.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by happytimeharry
This guy is my shop teacher, so it's all good.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I'd bring out my fists and end their ridiculous apocalypse.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by WCPhils

Daryl. Trudges through the woods, gets an arrow stuck in his side, climbs up a cliff, takes a bullet to the head, shrugs that shit off. He is your master.
I'm gonna punch that zombie in the face! (Simon Lane voice)
Quote by Xiaoxi
I would get in a time machine and go back a year ago when the zombie fad was still cool.

if a zombie attack happened in a time period where the time machine was a working invention, and you kept going back a year, before the attack happened, you would be constantly living in a dimension where the zombie attack never took place, and at the same time, you would be in many dimensions where the zombie attack did take place at the exact same time. you cant escape, not until you like chopin, chopin the the key to zombie apocalypse survival, zombies dont like noctour.....
i guess it has already begun......
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Why?

cause I've no friends in my new school, and every one likes electronic music and that kind of stuff, so I've no friends.
And since I live far from school and I've to lunch there and be there during 8 hours straight, I take my guitar with me to entertain myself when im not inside the classroom.
Quote by MeteoraTortuga
cause I've no friends in my new school, and every one likes electronic music and that kind of stuff, so I've no friends.
And since I live far from school and I've to lunch there and be there during 8 hours straight, I take my guitar with me to entertain myself when im not inside the classroom.

Surely you can be friends with people who listen to different music than you?
Quote by MeteoraTortuga

Ah, I see. That's nice.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
if a zombie attack happened in a time period where the time machine was a working invention, and you kept going back a year, before the attack happened, you would be constantly living in a dimension where the zombie attack never took place, and at the same time, you would be in many dimensions where the zombie attack did take place at the exact same time. you cant escape, not until you like chopin, chopin the the key to zombie apocalypse survival, zombies dont like noctour.....
i guess it has already begun......

lolz

and no, I would rather the entire earth implode, because that's a better destiny.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by MeteoraTortuga

Well now I feel a little bad about antagonizing you, but it's still weird to be "that guy."

Make friends.
Well if it's taking place during my Accounting class, in the room with no windows, then i'd lock the door and wait it out.

other than that, I'd go to the top of the clock tower in the center of my schools campus, after taking a bunch of food from the cafe, and wait it out.

exciting plans, I know. :P
Quote by devourke
Surely you can be friends with people who listen to different music than you?

I used to bring my guitar to school. mostly it was just because i wanted to play it.
My sig? Nice.
Quote by happytimeharry
Daryl. Trudges through the woods, gets an arrow stuck in his side, climbs up a cliff, takes a bullet to the head, shrugs that shit off. He is your master.

Don't forget, pulls the arrow out himself and stabs some zombies with it.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Head toward the chubbiest kid around and say "Come with me if you want to live." Then I'll run faster than him.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Xiaoxi
lolz

and no, I would rather the entire earth implode, because that's a better destiny.

like, seriously, if i were to go, i want the fate of the universe to go with me. i want my death certificate to say died in explosion of the universe.
I'd wait until lunch time, then I'd sign myself out (because I'm over 18) and go home.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
like, seriously, if i were to go, i want the fate of the universe to go with me. i want my death certificate to say died in explosion of the universe.

I want mine to say "Chopin erased from existence. Thank God."

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by happytimeharry

I am not exaggerating when I say that Daryl is my favorite character on all of television.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
I am not exaggerating when I say that Daryl is my favorite character on all of television.

He's the only character on The Walking Dead that isn't caught up in any BS drama. His brother died, he moved on. If Daryl somehow gets turned into a Walker he better take the rest of the group down with him or I'll be very disappointed.
Quote by Maxico
1.Play Justin Bieber
2.Zombies run away
3.???
4.Profit

I figured the pit was above Bieber jokes...

OT: Coincidentally, I'm watching Zombieland. But in this situation I would probably play my guitar until I died. Might as well die happy instead of fighting and living in fear.

Quote by blake1221
Well now I feel a little bad about antagonizing you, but it's still weird to be "that guy."

Make friends.

God Blake, try not to be so insensitive.
you're a stone fox
Last edited by Saint78 at Nov 30, 2011,
Well, most of my classes are in the horticulture building, which has an entire garage full of dangerous chemicals and light construction equipment, so I would probably grab a trowel or 2, (the skinny shovels for irrigation trench digging) some flammable chemicals, and the keys to the nice bobcat that has the cage around the driver. That way I can drive the bobcat, and if they get on then I have a shoving utensil to get them off with, and if they manage to swarm me entirely, I can just self-immolate, blow up the bobcat, and take them all with me.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
hmm... I would just bail out of there in any way that I could. If I saw it coming I would be able to get a head start and just run home or something
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Page 1 of 2