Quote by SkepsisMetal
Millions

*blank CD*
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Millions

And that, my friends, is how you win a thread.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Wolfinator-x

There's no way of knowing whether it is blank or not looking at the face of it.

Quote by devourke
There's no way of knowing whether it is blank or not looking at the face of it.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by devourke
I interpreted Wolfinators post as saying that the CD was blank

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Quote by Reisgar42

Because blank cds look the same from the front whether they have data on them or not.

I might have to go in a few minutes so don't think I've given up on this challenge you've set
Quote by devourke
Because blank cds look the same from the front whether they have data on them or not.

I might have to go in a few minutes so don't think I've given up on this challenge you've set

Quote by Joshua Garcia