Page 1 of 3
Would you guys be interested in recording a comp for Christmas times? Covers, originals, holiday songs, whatever. Are people here still into having fun?
I think we're more into self-loathing, but fun is fun from time to time.

Uh, I'd interested in either recording a song or contributing one of my band's songs, if that's allowed.
I have an unconscious collage of Christ Mass noise that takes the form of music. It's not fit for a compilation—or for anything—however.

I could probably put together a Crustmas song within the month, though.
I was thinking of doing a weakerthans song and perhaps a Night Birds song.
Might contribute an original too.
Ill throw in something. I wanted to make one of these before anyways
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by neidnarb11890
Q2: How punk do our contributions have to be?

I think Lemuria is the punkest thing ever, so I clearly have no sense of these things. I doubt anyone really cares as long as it has some kinda punk inspiration hidden somewhere.
At least 5 "Oi!'s" per song, unless bundled together into a single chant of "oi oi oi!"
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by neidnarb11890
I think we're more into self-loathing, but fun is fun from time to time.

I'm freaked out at how accurately you've just described me!

Yeah, I'd be up for doing something, seeing as how I can play my own drum parts now!

Do you guys want a christmas song, or just a song, or a cover, or an original? I could try and write a christmas song but it would suck a peener.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I'm freaked out at how accurately you've just described me!

Yeah, I'd be up for doing something, seeing as how I can play my own drum parts now!

Do you guys want a christmas song, or just a song, or a cover, or an original? I could try and write a christmas song but it would suck a peener.

I would love to hear a Skullfück Christmas cover.
Haha, I'll see what I can do then.

My friend Chris came round today and we had a go recording one of his songs, I actually managed to play the drums okay!
I like fun so I might do something. If not, I'll eagerly await the end product.
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
I think all the UG punx should do a cover of "Give Peace a Chance." Or, if that's not punk enough, we could do the Punkles' version, "Give Punk a Chance."

Yeah.

OT: I'll probably do something, someone might have to record guitars for me because my guitar recording set up is shit. I can surprisingly record bass easily though. And I can do my own vocals and drums too. I'll experiment with my recording this weekend.
you're a stone fox
Sounds like an awesome idea to me...the last UG Punx Comp was a year ago

Forget about the "reserving songs" thing...how about everyone just record/submits what they get together, and you post up whatever you have by the 25th? Happy Christmas style.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by Greenfinger182
Sounds like an awesome idea to me...the last UG Punx Comp was a year ago

Forget about the "reserving songs" thing...how about everyone just record/submits what they get together, and you post up whatever you have by the 25th? Happy Christmas style.

I agree with this.
As do I. Ill throw in some bananarchists stuff and maybe an acoustic/folk thing

Our band isnt total shit now
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
As a 13 year-old, I don't know how "hardcore" I can sing, so the song'll probably be pretty pop-punk.
you're a stone fox
Anyone wanna collaborate on some shit possibly?
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by DempseyPunk
Anyone wanna collaborate on some shit possibly?

Yeah, I will.
you're a stone fox
as always, i'm interested. it's just a matter of motivating myself to clean off my desk to have space for my laptop, then motivating myself to get my guitar interface working properly/finding a decent free recording program, and then motivating myself to record something.

oh jesus, i am into self loathing.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Lately I've really been thinking about grabbing a used 2-channel interface and a 57 and a 58 and making my toonz a little less sonically horrible. I'll prolly see if my mom is gonna insist on buying me a Christmas gift, and if so I'll see if I can get that stuff, otherwise I'll go ahead and buy it myself.
wanna buy mine?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
yeah man.

no, silly. my interface. not sure if it's what you're looking for, but it's a Tascam US - 100 USB Audio Interface. I've tried to use it maybe 3 times without much luck and could really use some cash right about now.
boooooooooooo!
I would contribute something, but I don't rly have the means of doing so.

Unleeeess my housemate finishes lyrics to this song I wrote before the end of next week, then we could do an acoustic-y version of it. If my arm is better.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
I may just have to do a washboard ballad
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Also, PM me with a mediafire link to your recordings. Alternatively, I can PM you guys my email. Just ask.
I think the deadline ought to be, like, the 23rd or something. Because if everybody turns stuff in on the 25th, Chuckie probably won't be able to have it all together until the next day. Which would ruin the fun of having the album out on Xmas.

Punx comp out on the 26th? That's no way to honor Christ, guys.
Page 1 of 3