Page 1 of 2
http://www.chimaira.com/news/end-of-an-era/
I'm extremely saddened to hear this. Chimaira is one of two all time favorite bands for me, and one of the main reasons why I continued to play guitar. Sucks to see such a great band part like this. I can only hope that Rob and Matt go on to do something else together
Machine F**king Head \m/
loses *their* guitarists.

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
I made a grammatical error, and I apologize. Time to go injure myself
Machine F**king Head \m/
Quote by Iommianity
I don't understand; playing in Chimaira seems like the most creatively fulfilling gig ever.

this guy right here

crackin' me up thar

^^ no, that should be done for listening to Chimaira in the first place
Philosophy > Life
Quote by Iommianity
I don't understand; playing in Chimaira seems like the most creatively fulfilling gig ever.

haha I can see that no one here likes Chimaira. Even if you don't, you have to acknowledge that Rob Arnold is a great guitarist
Machine F**king Head \m/
Quote by MoogleRancha
Do we?

Do we really have to acknowledge that?

No
Machine F**king Head \m/
They're not offensive, I caught them opening for CoB way back in high school. They were actually the most entertaining act of the night in terms of the performance, but I find them boring.

I forgot about their mallcore shit. That was some bad shit.
Last edited by Iommianity at Dec 1, 2011,
Quote by MoogleRancha
you're a really fast typist for a Chimaira fan

haha that got me. But not all Chimaira fans are retarded. Just....most
Machine F**king Head \m/
So am I correct in assuming that you are implying that you are indeed NOT one of the retards?

Or are you retarded for suggesting that any Chimaira fans are of functional mental capacity?
Philosophy > Life
Quote by MoogleRancha
So am I correct in assuming that you are implying that you are indeed NOT one of the retards?

Or are you retarded for suggesting that any Chimaira fans are of functional mental capacity?

Yes.
I'm pretty sure this has just turned into a Chimaira bashing thread
Machine F**king Head \m/
Quote by Iommianity
Machine Head suck too, but I don't think you're retarded in the least for it

I'll make sure your death comes painlessly
Machine F**king Head \m/
Quote by Iommianity
Can I already be dying of a terminal illness so it's viewed as an act of compassion?

Whatever floats your boat
Machine F**king Head \m/
Quote by TechMetal
No

I am glad those guys are out of the band... the most unfortunate thing about this is that the band isn't going to quit. Furthermore, your signature reminds me of this time I was at a concert with Opeth and Machine Head. This random guy walks in wasted on something like pcp or who knows what screaming your signature. The band stopped playing and acknowledged him... but they kept getting interrupted by how loud he was. He was so loud they kept screwing up their "soft" songs... greatest night of my life. He was the only black dude in a crowd of about 500 or so and he just wanders in the venue he eventually gets in a fight with security and they restrained him.

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Quote by MoogleRancha
If retardation is terminal, Make a Wish Foundation has two contenders

I'm gonna tell my mom that you're mean to me
Machine F**king Head \m/
Quote by rg_metal
I am glad those guys are out of the band... the most unfortunate thing about this is that the band isn't going to quit. Furthermore, your signature reminds me of this time I was at a concert with Opeth and Machine Head. This random guy walks in wasted on something like pcp or who knows what screaming your signature. The band stopped playing and acknowledged him... but they kept getting interrupted by how loud he was. He was so loud they kept screwing up their "soft" songs... greatest night of my life. He was the only black dude in a crowd of about 500 or so and he just wanders in the venue he eventually gets in a fight with security and they restrained him.

I love Machine Head fans
I saw them open for Metallica two years ago. Played waaaaaaay better than Metallica
Machine F**king Head \m/
Quote by TechMetal
I'm gonna tell my mom that you're mean to me

She'll tell you right back how mean I am to her

Quote by Iommianity
Do they grant wishes to no longer be retarded? Then again, most people would go for that...

^ and no. Your extra chromosome will not simply go away.
Philosophy > Life
Quote by MoogleRancha
She'll tell you right back how mean I am to her

^ and no. Your extra chromosome will not simply go away.

ur dum lol
Machine F**king Head \m/
Quote by MoogleRancha
So's your mum (where'd you think you got it from?).

Porked her anyway.

The fact that you would even consider doing anything remotely sexual to my mother is just disgusting. Better get yourself checked for....everything
Machine F**king Head \m/
OP, you are the only nice person here I think, congratulations.

It is sad that they are leaving the band, but I imagine there is a Chimaira thread in the Hardcore Forum, so it'd be best to talk of it there.
Quote by TechMetal
I love Machine Head fans
I saw them open for Metallica two years ago. Played waaaaaaay better than Metallica

This in no way congratulating Machine Head fans... the point is... Machine Head and Chimaira are worthless bands... and their fans are wretched.

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Quote by rg_metal
This in no way congratulating Machine Head fans... the point is... Machine Head and Chimaira are worthless bands... and their fans are wretched.

Machine Head has pumped out some amazing albums (I will give you credit that The Burning Red and Supercharger weren't the best) but they're one of the best metal bands out there right now
Machine F**king Head \m/
Quote by rg_metal

Your Beneath the Remains pic is the most metal thing in this thread, except for retardation due to mercury poisoning.
Quote by Morphogenesis26
OP, you are the only nice person here I think, congratulations.

It is sad that they are leaving the band, but I imagine there is a Chimaira thread in the Hardcore Forum, so it'd be best to talk of it there.

Yeah, I think it's time for me to be deported from this thread
Machine F**king Head \m/
Page 1 of 2