All I see here are people complaining about everything. You read some news or an interview and there's millions of haters and no ona who likes it!? What the f*ck is wrong? Am I the only guy on UG who likes things? It seems so with all you hating noobz.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
TS, you touch kids, go to hell
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Butt Rayge
Hating noobz?

You're the hating noob. We're the hating pros.

+1 for being the first person to point out the hypocritical message in the TS' post.
It's a truism that you cannot please all of the people all of the time, there's always gonna be someone who disagrees with you, and the bigger the cross section of society you are conversing with, the more likely you are to find someone who doesn't agree with you.... and UG is a HUGE cross section of society.
Quote by Miiiiks
+1 for being the first person to point out the hypocritical message in the TS' post.

You have attributed to me an accolade I have not attained.

I did notice the hypocrisy, but I wasn't pointing it out, merely disputing his declaration that we were the 'hating noobz,' when we're the professionals.

Wait up. Maybe I did point out his hypocrisy, but it wasn't the hypocrisy I noticed as hypocrisy. There are multiple hypocrisies in his post, now that I think of it. Firstly he be all hatin on dem haterz, making him a hater and a hypocrite and then there's him calling us hating noobs when he's actually the noob, making him a hypocrite.

Hypocriception.
Most things here suck

>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL