Post pictures and videos of weird and wonderful instruments related to the guitar. Traditional instruments like the erhu, oud, sitar, lute and balalaika are quite welcome, as are many-necked monsters.

Should probably avoid any standard electric or acoustic guitars, as well as your standard 7, 8, 9+ string guitars (unless there's actually something particularly unique about them) and basses, as they belong in their respective forums.

I'll get the ball rolling;
3 necked 'harp' guitar
Brahms guitar

EDIT: and please name your links when you post them.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Dec 1, 2011,
Lute..
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Would a member of the viol family count? They're like fretted violins/violas/cellos/double basses, and they usually have six strings. In fact, a company called Togaman makes electric and acoustic viols intended for guitarists that are tuned like guitars. Unfortunately, they cost a shitload.

This is a viol:

The frets are a little hard to see, but they're there.

This is a GuitarViol (one of the electric models, natch):

Last edited by Holy Katana at Dec 1, 2011,
Incubus-Acqueous transmission live

Pipa, played live.

It's one of the most relaxing songs ever.
Wait 'till the end for solo.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Butt Rayge

The piece they play at 2 minutes is one of my favorite classical guitar compositions ever.
Check out my band Disturbed
what's the second one supposed to be, a mandolin and a tenor guitar?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.